He opened the car window and tapped in a code onto the gate keypad, the gate began to slide open.

Justin parked outside and I jumped out, I looked at the house in disbelief. This is my best friends house.

And technically my house for god knows how long. I'm in love.

Justin pulled our suitcases out, he carried mine and I took his because it's the lightest

Justin pulled our suitcases out, he carried mine and I took his because it's the lightest. We started to walked toward the front door and passed the pool.

I'm guessing there was more pools than that, for 5 million id expect ten pools if I'm being honest.

"What do you think?" Justin asked with a small smile as he fiddled with the keys in the door. I didn't know what to say.

So I hit him with "I just fell in love, Justin you've got style I'm so proud" I dropped Justin's luggage onto the marble floor and looked around, it was so classy and elegant my boy has style.

I turned around and grinned at him, he surprised me with this house. I expected it to be different.

This was a nice surprise.

Justin took me upstairs and showed me my room, I low key still wanted to share with him because that's what I'm used to but I wouldn't tell him that.

He probably wanted some space now.

He sat on the bed whilst I started to unpack my clothes into the wardrobe "so what do you want to do before you die?"

I bit my lip thinking, there's so many thing I want to do but now my mind blanks "uh,
I want to become a model, swim with dolphins that kind of thing"

Justin nodded, I'm pretty sure this was him taking notes on what to do with me. He's such a cute idiot when he wants to be.

"Do you like sharks?" I turned my nose up at him, who likes sharks?

"No, God Justin I hate them too don't you worry" he sighed in relief making me chuckle.

"Thank you for bringing me here, I'm glad I can finally have a break from home.. When I was younger that's all I wanted and here it is, here you are" Justin stood up from the bed and hugged me.

"I want you to realise that I'm always here for you, you're my best friend princess.. I'll aways be here to save the day"

I nodded with a smile, I knew that Justin was there for me. I threw a shirt at him "now help me unpack instead of sitting on your ass watching"

Justin grabbed the shirt with his intensely quick reflexes and threw it back at me. I, on the other hand don't have amazing reflexes so it slammed into my face.

I heard Justin laughing, it just hung on my head making me look stupid I'm sure.

I swiped it off my face to see Justin holding his stomach laughing "you- you didn't- I- oh shit my"

I chuckled throwing the shirt back at him, because he was distracted it hit him in the face. I wiped my shoulders. And that's how it's done.

He chuckled and eventually started to help me pack my things away.

**

"Finally.. We are finally done" Justin huffed sitting back on my bed, I must admit I bought half my clothes.

Girls must have many clothing options.

"Thanks for the help Bieber" I sighed, laying on the bed next to him.

I suddenly wanted to run around the whole house and explore but Justin was chilled back. I jumped up onto the bed and sat on Justin's lap so he couldn't move.

"Let's do something! Let's explore!" Justin chuckled and rested his hands on my hips "princess I've lived here for almost two years, you'll be the one exploring"

I nodded slightly moving on his lap, I mean we're best friends so he wouldn't find this weird, right?

"show me around, I want to know around your house so I don't get lost" Justin started to shift and look up at me in some sort of discomfort.

"Yeah okay let's do that, get your bikini on and come downstairs, okay?" Justin smiled, he was rushing me a little.

I nodded and got off him, letting him get up. He looked uncomfortable now. What did I do?

He started fiddling with his jeans and his Jerry area. Oh my god he had an erection. I instantly looked up from his boner to his face.

I don't think he noticed though, phew. "okay I gotta go, see you soon princess" and with that he was gone.

I really do hope I didn't cause that.

-

Word count ; 1156