"Hey..." he whispered, brushing his lips lightly against mine but I gasped, taking a step back, eyes on him. He sighed deeply, dropping his hand by his side, his eyes roaming my face. "I have a few things to sort out. Will you be okay for a couple of minutes?" he added and I nodded silently, managing a weak smile before he closed the door behind him. I rolled my hoodie sleeves back down before I headed into the living room, my eyes scanning over the pictures on the cabinet. I walked over to it, my fingers tracing over the golden and silver frames, smiling a little at the main picture of Harry and his mum and sisters, his dimples showing. I felt like I was invading his privacy by looking at these pictures so instead, I headed into his bedroom.

---

When Harry came back, his head popped round the side of the door and he tilted his head in slight confusion. "Why are you in here?" he asked, eyes narrowed. I blushed, looking down and fiddling with the hem of my sleeves. "I dunno..." I mumbled and he chuckled, strolling over to sit next to me, the bed dipping as he did so. He gave me an intense look before he leaned closer, slipping off my snapnack and tossing it across the room. "I want to, uh..." I hesitated, glancing nervously at him, unsure of what to say. "I want t-to try again." I stuttered and a small smile crept on his face before he reached down my jeans pocket, bringing out my phone and switching it shut. "I'm all yours baby." he spoke and I blushed at his words, eyes wide.

I watched him as he walked across the room, closing the door and then standing in front of me. My mouth was weirdly dry as I watched him slowly and carefully taking his t-shirt off from the back, tossing it next to my snapback. I gulped as I stared at his bare torso and chest, admiring his many tattoos and abs. He then leaned forward, hovering over me before dipped his head, brushing his lips against mine. His hands lay on either side of me and he nudged his body against mine so that I lay back on the bed, him to the side. Instead of taking off his pants, I carefully slid my hand down his boxers, gently palming the tight bulge in his pants. He immediately moaned, throwing his head back. After doing this a couple of times, I unbuckled his belt for the second time and tore down his pants to his ankles, shoving off his shoes and socks before tossing his trousers aside too.

I bit my lip, staring up at the beautiful man before me. "Don't bite your lip." Harry instructed breathlessly, although his threat was weak and unsuccessful, giving the state he was in. I softly massaged the swollen head with my thumb he groaned loudly, muttering under his breath. I started to apply little pressure to my movements, quickening up the pace little by little when Harry let out a low growl at the back of his throat. When I was satisfied with my actions, I decided to take him in my mouth, engulfing his throbbing erection. The action surprised Harry by far, causing him to swear loudly, his breathing coming out in loud, heavy puffs. My eyes squeezed shut when I felt the tip reaching the back of my throat, my hands on his thighs and I continued to move my head up and down his shaft.

His lips were parted, beads of sweat forming on his forehead as his breathing became quicker and more laboured. I lifted my mouth off him before gently laying long licks along the side of his erection, causing him to grab the bed sheet at his side. I moaned softly when I let my hand resume it's movements again, adding more pressure this time. "Th-that's it babe. Squeeze." he demanded and I complied, resuming to more steady rhythm and I was satisfied when I looked up to see Harry a mess before my eyes. I felt accomplished that I had actually managed to have Harry Styles at an orgasm.

A large gently lay on my shoulder and I looked up at Harry, giving him an innocent look. I took the gesture as a warning, but still applying more pressure to my movements like before and when I heard him murmur my name continuously. I looked back down when I felt a warm, sticky liquid flow over my fingertips and I let go, blushing furiously. Harry's eyes were squeezed shut, panting rapidly and then he looked back up at me again. I watched with fascination as he reached over to my hand, holding up my fingertips as he took the wet substance onto his own fingers. "Taste?" he suggested and I complied, taking his fingers past my mouth before I let go, bending down to the substance on his crotch licking up the last of it.

Then silently, I brought myself up to meet Harry's eyes, straddling his hips before whipping off my hoodie and top, tossing them aimlessly next to our abandoned clothing. I brought the bed sheet over my body, causing it to fall down to my bum and Harry stared up at me, his hand on my hip. "You're amazing." he smiled contently, his large hand cupping my face and gently pulling him down so that our noses brushed together as our lips met. I kissed him softly yet lovingly, enjoying the warm and safe hold Harry had around me, before finally falling asleep next to him.

___________________

Hi guys! An update at the weekend as promised :) Next one will be next weekend so please don't ask me to update! What do you think of this chapter? I know I'm not very good at smut but I pray to God Wattpad hasn't rated this R and private to read. I still hope it's okay though, can't wait to hear what you guys think. Love you all :) xxx