21

"Drinks on meeeeeeeee" Ben cheers and our hands go up to high five each other and any one near us.
Harry choice in a new bar that opened up in town was a good choice and something different from Lincoln's.
At least Ben and I were happy not to be hanging out at work on a night off.

"So how well do you know Ben?" Gemma asks me coyly, well she nudges my ribs playfully.
What the hell?
Gemma and Ben?
Why the heck didn't I think of that earlier.
My smile widens as I lean in towards her and take a sip of my illusion cocktail.
"Enough that his Harry's Best man and you my dear are my matron of honour so it would do you well to get better acquainted before the wedding" she smiles at me and rolls her eyes.
"Well I could manage that 'just for the wedding'" she relies and skips off towards the bar.

Harry looks over at me and gives me a half drunk but sweet smile. It was the kind of smile that had him thinking, it was the way his smile reached up to his eyes in a special way.
Harry looked extremely comfortable in a shirt, which he never did the 3 tøp buttons up, which showed off his toned tattooed chest, black tight jeans and a pair of beaten up tan ankle boots. He had the boho look going on and I just thanked my lucky stars he was mine.
He raises his brows and makes me laugh when he summons me with his index finger.
I leave Anne who's chatting with one of her girlfriends she managed to convinced to come along, and I head towards Harry.

"Hi" I look into his mesmerising green emerald eyes, which tinkle as he smiles widely.
"Hey, do you come here often?" My instinct is to laugh but I play along.
"Ohh no actually, this is my first time here, you?" I take a step closer and get into his personal space. He leans into me and sips on his drink.
"Thats a first for both of us, can I buy you a drink?" Is breathe fans out over my ear and neck raising goose pimples over my skin.
He reaches out to take my hand and brings it to his mouth.
I watch him intently as he lays a soft kiss on my hand.
"I'll have an Illusion if you please" I laugh because he's giving me the most smouldering look that I feel myself blush. I wasn't sure where this was going but I was enjoying it.
"I'll be back lovely, keep my seat warm" I watch as he walks off and can't help but to ogle his ass that looks perfect in jeans that look moulded on him.

"Ana, you alright?" Ben asks. I nod and give him a peck on the cheek. Gemma is standing quite close to him so I move back to Harry's seat and give the two lovebirds some space. I think about love and how it comes at strange times in our life about falling in love with Harry, how easy he was to love and how much he showed me he loved me.

I smile as I see him walking back to me with our drinks.
"Here you go love" he hands me my cocktail and he makes a cheers about fun and good times.
I feel my body shift towards his almost leaning into his shoulder I get up real close.
"So would you like to go outside for some air?" A smile breaks on his face, he places his drink on the table and stands reaching out for my hand.
We begin to walk towards the exit but before we make it there Ben calls out something about getting a room and Harry and I breakout laughing.

I have no sense of direction right now so I hold onto his hand and let him lead the way.
We walk towards our car and when we get there, Harry spins on his heels and faces me.
"So do you have a man in your life?" I shake my head no, and he grants me a surprised look. I put my fingers through my head and he reaches out and catches my hand. Pulling me close to him, he takes a step forward and I step back, caught between the hood of the car.
His hands rest on my hips, a smile playing on his lips and the anticipation grows sending butterflies soaring inside me.
I feel his lips on my mouth, hot and hungry.  Our lips more feverishly, his tongue bidding access I part my lips and feel his hot tongue moving with mine.

I feel him push his hips towards mine, feeling his excitement makes mine grow and I the frustration build, I wanted him, I needed him and if I went on his body language he needed me too.

He pauses and pulls his head away from me so he could look into my eyes. I smile waiting for him to speak.

"All I want to do right now is pull your panties down and bury my head in between your legs" he pauses and licks and bites on his bottom lip.
I'm done for.
I don't answer, rather I give him a nod and watch him drop to his knees, his hands on my legs caressing my inner thighs.
I hiss loudly and snap my hand over my mouth to stifle the grown that's building as his mouth leaves small kisses closer and closer to my core.

We both let out a moan when I feel his tongue swipe over my folds, licking and sucking hungrily at the wetness pooled there.
It doesn't take too long for the build up to start taking over my body.

As quick as it tensed up, a few more swipes of Harry's tongue and his fingers pumping in and out I come undone and he speeds up until moments later after multiple orgasms I place my hands on his shoulder and begin to pull him up towards me.
He's smiling and I see my wetness around his mouth glistening in the moon light. I peak at his lips and taste myself which doesn't bother me and I know Harry finds it a huge turn on.
"So does your man treat you like that?" He jokes and gives me one of his dazzling smile.
I grin at him shaking my head, as I pull his hips close to me.
"No he treats me better" I play with him and my stomach flips as he trails his fingers over my bare shoulder and down to my hands.
Placing my wrists together he pulls my arms up and over my head and separates my thighs with his knees.

"I'm going to help make you forget about him" he coos and I feel his hand finding its way to my black lace g-string which he pulls away to the side. He looks down towards his crotch and I help but undo Bing his pants and releasing his hard on.

Generally he kisses me as I feel him plunge deep inside me.
I forget about where we are, why were her and again everything in general as I allow my mind to take out the amazing experience I was having right now.
Nothing matter but for us two to feel this psychically close to one another. And so we were one and the world disappeared as we rode to a mutual high.