14

"So when are you going to go try on your dress?" Gemma asks in between bites of buttermilk pancakes Harry has made for us.
I knew that I would have to have a final fitting but I had been avoiding Kayla since our New Year's Day talk.

We would eventually have to have 'that' conversation but I knew I was stalling it and dragging the inevitable out.

How did I feel that my best friend was now sleeping with the potential father of my child?
I was annoyed but no longer angry.

Love finds us in the most absurd ways with whom ever our heart falls for. There was clearly some relationship formed there and it wasn't mine so I needed to make up my mind if this relationship would continue to affect mine and Kayla's.

Taking another bite of my pancakes, I look at Gemma and nod, "yeah I'll text her now, you are coming with right?" I ask as I type a message asking when a good time was for a fitting.
I put my phone down and sip on my now luke warm coffee.

"Of course I will. Harry can I have another one my darling brother?" Gemma coos and Harry walks over dropping two more pancakes on her plate, stoping to see if I wanted more. I look up at him and can't help but smile at my handsome husband to be.

Mr and Mrs Styles.

He hitches his eyebrows up and gives me a devilish smile and I automatically know what he's thinking about. It had been weeks since our last encounter at work and I missed him so much. Even when he was distant I could feel the pull his body had on mine.
I give him my best smile and watch his eyes bulge. He walks back to the stove and turns the hot plates off.

"Kitchens closed" he announces before coming and wrapping his leg around me on the bench seat.
I lean against his chest and feel his breath on my neck causing chills up my spine and goosebumps over my skin.
I hear him laugh and I know he knows I want him.

I've missed him.

We have always been close, it was us from the day go, we didn't shy away from sharing or showing our feelings to each other or others.
That's just how we were and the last two weeks were so difficult for me not to be able to feel him close to me, for me to to be able to support him. But he was back now and we had each others backs.

The next few weeks would be the most important to us, and on that special day we would bond one step further. I couldn't wait to be his wife, his life partner and his.

My text tone rings and I snap back to the present. I scroll in my messages and read a reply from Kayla. Ok so I would have to face her today and I kinda felt panicked knowing that but Gemma would be with me to break the tension up I knew there would be.

"So?" Gemma asks taking and placing our plates in the sink.
"We can go once I'm showered and dressed" I answer and Harry nods whilst playing with a strand of my hair.
I turn my head and kiss his jaw line.
"I gotta go get ready H" I tell him but he doesn't let go of me. "Let's go" he replies and we stand together laughing. He's being playful as he follows me in to our bedroom with his long arms still wrapped around my waist.

I continue to walk to the bathroom with him in tow.
"I need to shower are you going to let go?" I laugh and he joins me.
"I want to shower with you" his voice low and gravelly and it gets to me immediately.
I nod my head and tell him he'll need to let go of me so I can get naked.
"I was just thinking that" he steps away from me and I lift my arms up and smile, it doesn't take him long to cotton on.