20

My head throbs when I get up the next day and I vie not to drink red wine again or at least for a while.
I smirk as I take in Harry's naked body.
Things got pretty heated and hot between the two of us and waking up this morning, my memories flood in making me blush.

It was so easy to be with him, he made me feel incredibly sexy regardless of how I looked or thought about myself, if I was having a bad hair day or I disliked my post baby body. He made me feel beautiful and I loved this about him.

I trail my fingers up and down his back barely touching his skin and laugh when moved his body towards me.
"Morning love, how's the head?" I lean towards him and kiss his shoulder, nipping lightly at his skin. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" His pupils dilate and the green of his eyes darken.
I sit up and his brows draw together, a smile playing on his mouth.

"Yeah, I'm thinking I need to go look for a dress before work" he sighs and clearly we weren't thinking about the same thing.
Harry stretches out his long body and sits up smiling.
"That's my girl, go find the perfect dress, no price range, I want it to be the one you want" he leans in and kisses my lips tenderly before pulling away and getting out of bed.
I watch as she gives me a bit of a show dropping his boxers to show off his perfect ass before he disappears into the bathroom.

----
It was a perfect reason to have both Anne and Gemma help me look in boutique after boutique of bridal wear. I tried on dress after dress, white, off white, beige and even pink, puffy, traditional, hipster and mermaid tails until I felt exhausted.
"One more store Ana, we know you can do it" Anne teases in the cab we catch because we have had one too many complimentary champagnes. I grimace and she tuts at me, lightly smacking my hand.
"Ok, deal last one, then home" she nods and we get out in a less busy part of town, where there's a row of small specialist stores lined up.
Gemma pulls me by the hand and while we are approached by the sales assistant. She smiles brightly at us and I feel at ease, possibly the alcohol but also because for the first time today I see a dress that I think I might just love.
"I'm Eveline, how can I help you today?" I smile at her and begin to explain the small gap of time before my wedding and my desperate need to find the one perfect dress and bridesmaid dress.

The perfect dress. I feel my chest pang when I remind myself, I did have the perfect dress but now I don't. I also had a matron of honour and now I don't. I feel tears sting at my eyes but I shallow the lump formed in my throat and I proceed.
I ask if I could try on the dress I've been eyeing since we walked in and if Gemma could try on a lovely emerald green gown, it's a little more formal then a bridesmaid dress and Gemma looks at me blankly, while Anne smiles as if she knows what words will fall from my mouth.
"Gemma, would you do me the favour of being my..." I don't get to finish before Gemma's wrapped her arms around me tightly and repeating 'yes' over and over again.
Anne comes and joins in to the fun and we all shed a few tears before Eveline pulls us back in to the present, leading the way for me to try on my dress.

It's perfect and I stand in front of the full length mirror, in awe of how beautiful it really is, fitting me well, there was only a few alterations that needed to be done

Anne and Gemma both cry and it takes a bit to cheer them up and get Gemma into her dress.

I also buy blue shoes for the wedding tradition of wearing something blue

2 hours later we are done and heading home

We find Harry in the kitchen working away on his lap tøp.
"Hey love, how did it gggooo" he laughs as soon as he sees his Mum's rosy cheeks, a dead giveaway she's been drinking.
"Don't you start son" she warns him wagging her finger at him while she fills the kettle with water.
"I um, I would never Mum" he's smile is wide and absolutely gorgeous to look at.
I lean against the door frame and I just watch my future husband bantering with his Mother and sister, all smiles and laughs and I'm so glad he's happy. I'm happy that he is, regardless of anything he is happy.

As is he knew what I was thinking about him, he stands and comes in wide for a huge bear hug, lifting my body off the floor, I yelp as he throws me over his shoulder and snacks my butt.
"Harry put me down" I beg but he has different ideas, turning and heading down the hallway and into our room, he stops when he gets to our bed and throws me gently on to it. I almost bounce off but I somehow manage to pull him down with me and I feel rather victorious.
My cheeks and sides are hurting so much from laughing.

I smile as I watch my man place his hands on my knees and spread my thighs apart. He kneels on either side of my legs and slowly lays over me, hovering as he hums a sweet tune.
"The things I could do to you right now" his voice is thickly laced with pure lust and my body ignites just at his words. Harry was and would always have to be the best lover I've ever had. He was all the things women wanted. Sweet but rough, slow but hard, bashful but dominant, and several other things that placed him at the tøp of my list.
I knew I could make love to him everyday and would never tire of it, I just wished he felt the same and I for filled his love, his passion, his needs and wants and I did everything in my power to keep my man love happy and satisfied.
"Ana, earth to Ana?" I hear him and he laughs when I look at him still in my Harry daze when all I could think of for the past 5 minutes was about him.
"Yeah"
"Go put on your sexist dress, we are going out for the night"
What?
"We can't Haz your mum is drunk" I tell him but he's still smiling.
"Naw she's coming too and Gem"
"And Hana?"
"Moli and Rose, they have been waiting from the moment she was born and I think with Rose being a paediatric nurse, she'll be fine to care for Hana, ok?" He has this all worked out so I sigh and nod, knowing this was going to turn out to be a good one, well that's what I hoped for.