"Okay... So after that, Annica was too focused on what's ahead, she didn't notice the walker at her side. So Trevor ran up to her and pushed her down and Trevor was the one who got bitten... So there... Eversince that, she always cry at night and did you know that she had scars and bruises all over her arms?" She said and I look at her. "Yeah... She said it was all her fault and it was just right to feel what he felt but I knew that Trevor wouldn't like that... So you see... Everytime she's depressed or sad she'd cut herself and probably kill herself.... That's why she always wear sleeves and she doesn't show her arms much often" Zoey explained.

I nodded and ran over to Annica and hug her.

"What?!" Annica said in shock as she turned to look at me.

"Carl?! What the hell are you doing out here? You weren't suppose to be out y--" I cut her off as I kissed her deeply. I pulled away and rested my forehead at hers.

"I promise I'll protect you..." I whispered

"What are you talking about carl?" She asked and I just hug her.

"I love you..." I said

"I love you too..." She said and pulled away. I sat down next to her and played with Judith.

Zoey walked over to us and we all played with Judith...

There were laughs and smiles at our area and then Annica talked.
"So Zoey... Do you have a special someone?" Annica asked.
"Yeah..." Zoey replied blushing.
"Tell us" I commanded.
"Okay... Its... Its sam.." She said
"Sam?!" Me and Annica say in shock and unison.
"Yeah, he's the only kid who has the same age as mine and we are bestfriends. I would go visit his room and we would read comics and play for awhile... But he's dead now" she said and we patted her back.

"Hey Carl..." Annica said.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Its time to change your bandage"  she said.

"Would my girlfriend mind changing it for me?" I pouted.

"Who could say no to that face?" She said and pinched my nose.

"Go on lovebirds! I'll take care of this little one" Zoey said

Annica stood up and helped me up too. As soon as I got up, I locked my hand with hers as we walked back to the infirmary.

We entered the infirmary and I sat down on the bed while she grabs some bandages and some bandage scissors, tape and polvidon iodine.

She slowly takes my recent bandage off and she kissed my forehead.
"Hold still" she said and I nod.

She cut a little piece and started putting some polvidon iodine around my eye.

"Ow!" I said

"Sorry" she said.

"You owe me a kiss everytime I get hurt you know" I smirked.

"Yeah... I'll pay it later..." She said

"Now please" I said and pouted.

She pushed my face and said 'no'.

She finished bandaging me up and she put back all the tools on its place. She came back and I attacked her with a sweet deep kiss.

I wrapped my arm around her and she wrapped her hand around my neck. I licked the bottom of her lip but she wouldn't open.

Looks like mrs. grimes wants to play... I thought and I bit her lip. But still, she wouldn't open. We pulled away and catch some breath. I rubbed my nose against hers as she smiled.

"You're so mean" I teased.

"Why?" She asked.

"You wouldn't let me go in" I explained.

"Hehe... Guess I teased the baby too much" she said and I smiled.

I tried to kiss her but she pushed my head away.

"What?" I asked

"I'll only kiss you when you get hurt remember?" She said as she walk out the door. I ran after her and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You know, it hurt me so much when you pushed me away." I said

"No it didn't" she said.

"Yeah it did... Mentally" I said.

She turned to me and looked at my eye.

"Okay, but just a peck" she said and I nod.

She pecked my lips but I didn't allow her to pull away, instead, I deepened the kiss and decided to do everything I could to let her open. I can feel her laughing as I tried it but she wouldn't open.

Ughhhh! This is so hard!!! I thought

"Hey! Get a room you two!" We heard someone yell as we pull away.

We both blushed so hard knowing that my DAD saw it... Yep, my dad saw it and this isn't good

"Sorry" I said.

"Just don't do it in public.. And carl, come on" Dad said and I walked over to him.

"I'll go see what my sister is doing" Annica said and walked away.

"Okay!" I yelled and she raised two thumbs up in the air.

I turned my attention back to dad and look at his eyes.
"What is it?" I asked

"Oh don't act so innocent Carl... I know you're thinking about screwing that girl" dad said causing me to blush.

"Looks like I got you red handed... Here..." He said and hands me something causing me to blush madly...