One.

I woke up in a daze, my mind was clouded and my throat was dry. I looked around the room to see him. I gulped and grabbed the bottle of water sitting next to me, I sipped at it slowly before getting in to last nights clothes and walking down the stairs. We did this almost every night, I guess we never learn. At least I don't. He doesn't know how to love when he's sober. He's mean, guarded , and immature when he sober, oh but when he's drunk he is the best man in the world. Couldn't he just be drunk all the time? I guess not.

I walked in to my apartment my heels were in my hands and my sunglasses were covering the huge bags I had under my eyes. No one knew the Selena Gomez had bags under her eyes and tears that streamed down her face at night before she fell asleep. All they knew was the bubbly girl that loved her life and was never over Justin Bieber, little did they know. I threw my clothes off and got in to the bath tub slowly before pulling my knees up to my chest and started sobbing. He didn't love me he never would.

I was getting skinnier day by day, but they can never tell. I slipped in to a big tshirt and underwear before slipping on thigh high tights and boots. I threw a flannel over my shoulders and put my hair up in a bun. I ran towards my car in the rain and drove off.

I got to my mangers office fairly quickly, I was let in the door by the guard. I listened as my heels clacked every time they hit the floor. I made it to her office just in time, but she knew I was always late. "Selena." "Hello." I smiled as I greeted her, she was older looking in about her forties she had a couple kids and one on the way. A little old to be having another one but her life not mine. I sat down quickly at the table as everyone started coming in and greeting me. My assistant basically my best friend walked up to me and hugged me. "How are you doing?" I told her I'd talk to her later as the meeting started.