Chapter 10✨

Chresanto POV
"Nigga where you been?" Prince asked me angrily.
"Yeah I am MADD thirsty!" Ray said sticking his hand out. I tossed them each a bottle.
"Urgh" Craig spat out the drink. So did the boys.
"It's warm now!" Ray said disgusted.

"Sorry. I was caught up with... Business."
"You better not have been smoking.... Without me." Prince raised his brow.
"Nahh" I said.

"where were you then manne. What's so bad that you can't tell your bros?" Prod made a good point but I didn't want them to fuck Chyanne before i did so avoided the question.

"Fuck you then" they sighed and grabbed their boards and skating to the exit. So I followed.

All that was in my mind was the thoughts of how beautiful Chyanne was.

Chyanne POV
"I'm tired, let's go" Ace groaned. Me and Jhene agreed and walked back down the path to Ace's car. Jhene drove back.

The car Ride home was live. We listened to music and made jokes. Even though we were tired we still knew how to turn up everywhere we went.

When we got through the door mum was just standing then wide armed. We saw so many bags. I guess she was extremely busy today. She gave us each a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Jhene, you've been so brave after your break up" Jhene breathed a little heavy "so I got you a little a something" mum held up a little box. Jhene opened it confused.

"What's this ma?" She said in disbelief.
"Check in the garage and you'll find out." She cheesed.
Jhene ran to the garage and screamed. Ace was about to follow after her.

"Not so fast mister." She said "I'm so thankful for your bravery and support. Looking after your sisters, protecting them. I wish I had a brother like you" she chuckled. Ace grinned.

"It's my job ma. I couldn't ber to be a brother who sits and does nothing"
"And that's why I got you"
She held out another box and handed it to him. He opened it and gasped. He hugged his mum and headed to the garage.

"Listen, Chyanne. This is for you" she gave me a piece of paper. It was a form for driving lessons. I nodded and smilied.
"As soon as you pass, I'll get you a yellow sting 2030 convertible" (made up car).

"OMG! Thanks mum. I promise you, I'll make you proud." I squeezed her and she hugged back. Jhene as Ace came back in the room planting kissing on mum everywhere.

"We're going to test them out mum!" Jhene grinned. I haven't seen her this happy before. This was her first car to herself.

I went into the garage and she had a pearl jaguar with a light grey skull-flower spray painted on the front. Ace had a matte black and red Ferrari. With his name spray painted on the bottom on the frame.

Soon, if I passed my test, would have a yellow sting! Just imagine.. I was buzzing.
---------------------------------
Excuse Mistakes🦄
-M❤