But I'm definitely not gay or anything.

Vince chuckled, then answered my former question, "It's a movie we found on TV, I don't know what it's called."

I nodded slowly, staring blankly at the TV screen.

"Are you hungover?" I asked Vince, still watching the TV. Vince shook his head, then winced and raised a hand to his temple. It must be a really bad headache.

"I'm not hungover. I didn't even drink that much last night." He assured me, resting his arm over my shoulders. I laughed loudly, pushing myself up until I was standing.

"Whatever you say, bro." I retorted as I left the room.

"Silas, wait!" Oli called after me. I didn't stop to find out what he wanted.

I meandered into the kitchen area of the hotel room and saw my parents sitting at the counter drinking their coffee. I nodded a greeting to them as I passed, opening the kitchen cupboard and rummaging around until I found my bottle of pills; I was only 5'4" so I had to stand on my tiptoes to see inside the cupboard. I also found a glass in the cupboard and poured myself a pint of water. I sat next to Rick at the counter and quickly took my medication, gagging on the large pills.

"Good boy." Rick praised quietly, ruffling my hair. He knew how much I hated taking my medication. I just shrugged. I heard the toaster pop and Rick stood up to butter a few slices. He brought over the plate and gently put it in front of me.

"Thank you." I said. Rick had put on quite a bit of weight since he moved in with us, which my mum blamed on him being stressed at work. I blamed her.

My mother has always treated Vince and I differently. She adored Vince, he was her perfect little angel. I, on the other hand, was the baby she never wanted. She told me that I was an accident, and that she only wanted one child. Even when Vince had come out as gay, my formerly-homophobic mother had accepted him almost instantly.

"Morning, mum." I smiled, taking a bite of my toast.

"Where's Vince and Oli?" She asked, sipping at her black coffee.

"They're in the bedroom, watching a movie." I answered, although I knew she already knew the answer.

"Didn't you say we were leaving today?" I turned to Rick.

"Oli needs more time to say goodbye to everyone," He explained, "I've booked the tickets for Thursday."

"So, four days." I said thoughtfully. A lot can happen in four days. I wonder how Oli's friends will react to him leaving. Will he speak to his mum? Would she even care? Rick had told Vince and I about her kicking Oli out, and I hated her for it.

"No, Silas. It's Sunday today," My mum scoffed, forcefully putting her mug down on the table, "We're staying for five more days."

"No, he's right, Terrybear," Rick told her gently, using his pet name for her, "Today's Sunday, you're right about that. Then we have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, then we leave on Thursday." He counted the four days on his fingers to show her. My mum grunted loudly: she hated being contradicted.

She took a deep breath and stood up, "Sorry, Silas. You were right." She admitted begrudgingly. Rick smiled at the two of us, ignoring my mother's bad mood. He didn't like the way she acted towards me, or that she acted completely different when we were around other people.

"I'm going to shower." I announced, then stood up and headed towards the bedroom to grab my clothes.

Oli and Vince were still sitting on the floor, but they were now playing a game of cards. The TV was still on but only for background noise. They greeted me when they saw me.