Chapter 33- Rickety Roads

Your and Dan's Valentine's Day was so romantic. After dinner you and him made heart shaped brownies and watched a romance anime. It was the one time that romance didn't sicken you- because you were finally experiencing it for yourself.

The morning after you woke up refreshed and happy. You had leftover brownies for breakfast- you didn't count the calories or care about how unhealthy it would be.

Dan woke up about an hour after you did. You ate all of the brownies so Dan got stuck with orange segment and bread.

"Wanna go swimming before we have to leave in an hour?" Dan offers and hugs you from behind- not forgetting to thank you for the amazing night last night.

"I don't want to exercise right now, why don't we record a video for our couple channel and then leave." You suggest.

Dan perks up at the idea of no exercise and rushes to get dressed ready for the video. You decided to do re-enact scenes from movies, old videos and animes. At the end of the video you dressed Dan up as nyan cat and used a green screen to create 'Dyan' cat.

It was just after noon that the limo showed up. Dan ordered you and him a [favourite colour] limo for Valentine's Day.

Dan opened the door for you. "After you miss [L/N]." Dan says politely and like a butler. He lets you slide across before entering himself and hands you a glass of Ribena in a champagne glass.

The driver starts the engine and you and Dan set off to the local airport. The driver takes you through all of the country roads so that you can see all of the forests and local beauty.

Dan pointed at a river- the water was so clear, you could even see the fish swimming around. The driver turns around to tell you a story about it. The three of you joke about and tell stories about the pretty fish and glistening river.

The three of you joked for what seemed like forever. Your driver didn't look at the road once.

It seems like there was no other cars on the road. There wasn't any. At least, until two gleaming lights appeared in front of you. At first you thought that they were eyes of a bear or some other animal, but they just got bigger and bigger. They were clearly headlights of a lorry or truck.

You and Dan tried to warn your driver, but her turned too late. He swerved, so hard. Your drinks spilled  and the bottle too, the glasses smashed so the floor was covered in broken glass. The truck didn't move- it just kept on coming. The driver swerved again, this time he hit on the accelerator so hard that it actually broke. The limo swerved out of control and started falling off of the bridge.

You grabbed Dan's hand and let a tear slip from your eye. Was thing going to be the end?

HEY GUYS!! Huge thanks for 3.6K!! You're all amazing.

Also thanks for all of the votes and comments recently- and all those of you who have added this to your reading lists a huge THANKS!! You're the best readers anyone could ask for.

Hope you like this chapter, it's 11 and I'm bored so I thought I'd write for you.

If you're ever bored you can always private message me, I'm free most days.

See you at the next chapter
     Hannah😝👽