The Shrikage

"Wormtail, you need to turn beetles into buttons faster. We're almost back to the common room," complained Prongs.

"Sorry," said Wormtail panting "I'm –pant- not –pant- the best at transfiguration."

Just then we all felt really weird and, suddenly...

"Either everything just got bigger or we all shrank," said Padfoot.

"It's the second one, Sirius," said a familiar voice. Then a giant hand scooped us up and brought us to the face of its owner.

"Snively!" yelled Prongs. "Put us down and make us big again."

"No, James," said Snape evilly. "This is pay back." He walked off with us in his hand and went straight to his dormitory. We were set down in a miniature Hogwarts.

"How did you do this?" I asked.

"I don't have to tell you anything, Lupin," said Snape. He locked us in the tiny Hogwarts.

Later, Prongs tried to tell us his completely ridiculous plan to get out. "... then we conjure some wax wings and- Yes, Moony."

I'd raised my hand. "Prongs, we can't conjure things yet," I said. "And you're using things from Muggle Greek mythology that epically failed."

"Fine," said Prongs. "What's your idea then?"

AN: Hello Harry Potter fans. Sorry I took so long to publish this. The computer wasn't working.