The Chocolate Cupcake

"What are you doing in my backpack?!" yelled Regulus, astonished.

"Hey," said Padfoot annoyed. "we didn't try to get stuck in here!"

"Snivellus trapped us in here!" said Prongs.

"Yeah, he did!" agreed Wormtail.

"No he didn't!" I said. "He trapped us in the tiny Hogwarts, then we fell in your backpack!"

"Get us out of here and take us to the Hospital Wing or we'll use an unforgivable curse and make you!" yelled Padfoot.

"Okay, I am," said Regulus looking worried like that had actually happened to him once. Maybe it had from his parents. I kind of felt bad for him. He picked us up and took us to the Hospital Wing where Madam Pomfrey gave us a potion that she said would make us big after a while but, in the mean time, we just had to stay there.

A few days later we were a little bit bigger and someone had brought us all chocolate cupcakes that were normal sized and still bigger than us. I walked up to my cupcake, crawled inside, and fell asleep. Apparently, Bellatrix, who was feeling kind of sick, noticed me crawl inside and tried to feed it to Professor Slughorn who was visiting students who were sick or magically ill. Professor Slughorn gladly accepted the cupcake and was about to eat it when I popped out.

"There's a student in this!" yelled Slughorn. "Bellatrix, once you've healed, you're getting detention for two weeks!" He set the cupcake next to the others. "Here you go, Remus."

"Thank you Professor," I said.

"Here, this is for you and your friends." Professor Slughorn set a card on the table and left. Me and my mates opened the card. It read:

Get well soon!

Yours Truly,

Professor Slughorn 🙂

There were twenty galleons inside; five for eachof us.