Chapter 1

"Noooooorge!" A Danish accent rang through the air. Norway was colouring with his little brother, Iceland. Norway responded to his name being called only to be tackled to the ground by Denmark. A faint cough left his lungs as Norway's back made contact with the ground. "Oh, Hei Danmark" The Norseman greeted as the Dane pressed a kiss to Norway's forehead. Iceland laughed softly at the gesture between the two before going back to his drawing. Norway pushed Denmark off of him, "Did you need something?" he asked. "Nope" Denmark answered with his usual grin.

          Getting a feeling that wasn't the whole story, Norway opened his mouth to question further but was interrupted by a small child pulling at the sleeve of his Bunad. The Norseman looked down to find Iceland covered in charcoal and holding up a scribbled drawing of three smiling people. "Look storebror, it's us" The small child explained smiling widely up at his brother. Norway smiled back at Iceland and said, "It's beautiful Iceland!". Noticing the charcoal mess on the young country, he asked Iceland to go clean up to which, Iceland pouted and refused. A smirk crept it's way onto Norway's face as he picked up Iceland holding him over his shoulder. Iceland laughed and held onto Norway. Denmark smiled at the two, "Norway, come talk to me when you get the chance" the Dane said before leaving. The Norseman nodded before leaving with Iceland to clean him of the charcoal.