Bonus chapter and a final farewell

Hi guys it's me, author-chan. If you're reading this, you have reached the final chapter of this book. I just want to say a huge thank you to KonekoNari for giving me the idea for this chapter. Also, I'd like to thank TheCrossDucky , TwilightDragonSlayer and everyone else who has read this book. Enjoy!
---
Levy trudged down the winding streets of Fiore, staring down the pavement with a somewhat upset expression. Gajeel had ignored her all day. Every time she attempted to talk to him, he just said he was too busy. Even when she brought him a job request, he simply refused. It was like he didn't have any time for her anymore.Why does he hate me? did I do something wrong? Sighing loudly, she stepped into the book store.

Levy loved books - she always had done, and always will do. Whenever she felt miserable, she could always rely on a good book to make her feel better. Reading was the one thing she enjoyed the most and she always had a book on the go. To her, the book store was her second home. The girl knew every nook and cranny like it was the palm of her hand. She loved the way the smooth paper felt, the smell the old dusty covers and the way each sentence could captivate the reader. Everything about them made her smile. "Who needs Gajeel anyway?" She asked happily.

"Oi watch it shrimp, there's no need to be rude."
Across the room, a man stood looking at her. He had long black hair and huge muscles. Rolling his eyes, he shot her a dazzling smile. Levy's face blushed a bright crimson, making her quickly look away.

"What do you want Gajeel?"
Levy snapped, sounding more angry than she'd intended. She placed one hand on her hip sassily and gave him a death glare, something she never did. Why should she be nice if he wasn't going to make an effort to be nice too.

"Well you seemed upset and I thought I might find you here. After all that's what friends do." He crossed his big muscular arms and strode towards her grumpily. Only...a friend...that's right...I'm just a friend, nothing more. She thought to herself glumly.

"So what's wrong then?"

"Nothing Gajeel."

"Come on, talk to me shrimp. What's bothering you?"

She averted her eyes, ignoring him. Continuing to browse the book shelf, Levy thought to herself. There's no way I can't tell him what's wrong...he doesn't like me like that. I know he doesn't.

"You ditched me for Juvia. You didn't even notice me once today."

She looked upset, hurt even. Sadness flashed across her face as she looked at him. Tears began to well up in the corner of her eyes. Until now, she hadn't realised how much she needed him. He meant so much to her.

"I'm sorry Levy. I didn't mean to hurt you. I care about you. Levy, I-I love you"