Minerva vs dorm 777

Sting launched himself at the cabin door, throwing it open. The wind howled and screamed outside, slamming the door shut behind him. The group stood in silence. Where's Rogue? Is he alright? Am I too late? Struggling to see, they looked around frantically. A dark figure sat in the corner of the room. Rogue! The boy was shaking and crying, it was obvious he was having a panic attack. What do I do? Is he okay? What has Minerva done? Sting clenched his fists and knelt down. He couldn't bear to see his friend upset even if it wasn't entirely Minerva's fault.

"Rogue, Rogue calm down. It's alright, we're here now."

"...Sting...I-I'm okay...I promise"

"No you're not, don't lie to me...I know you're scared. It's okay though, were all scared but we'll get through this...I know we will."

The raven haired boy looked up anxiously. His heart beat began to slow down and it was becoming easier to breathe. He let out a deep sigh of relief. It was going to be okay. Suddenly a blazing heat filled the room.. Amber tongues of fire shot out of Natsu's hands. They twisted and turned gracefully, landing on the rope around his body. In an instant it disintegrated, spitting boiling sparks across the room. One after the other, sparks rained onto the damp floor before sizzling and disappearing. Coughing and spluttering, Rogue shot forward. He tried to stand up and join the others, holding onto the wall behind him. His legs were weak and sore but he couldn't complain, after all he was lucky to have friends like them. They had helped him so much, someday he hoped to repay them for everything they'd done.

Then the room started to spin. His throat seemed to close up and black splodges covered his vision, blocking out the light. He felt a sudden stabbing pain in his head like a knife cutting at his skin. The pain raged around his body, becoming unbearable. He scrunched up his eyes and stumbled backwards. 

"Rogue! What's wrong? Can you hear me? Talk to me Rogue!"

Sting shouted at the top of his voice trying to find out what was wrong...but it was too late. Rogue collapsed to the floor a second later. His head hit off the cold, wet ground.  Then he closed his eyes, letting the empty darkness fill his vision. 

"What happened? Is he alright?"

"I-I-I don't know? He just...fell."

Sting turned to Gajeel with fear in his eyes. 

"Help me Gajeel! Please! What do I do?"

"I'll check his breathing, Natsu call the ambulance, Gray can look for Minerva...NOW!"

Panicking they launched into action, everyone doing their part. Gajeel tried to stay calm, he had to for his friends, but he was sick with worry. All of them were scared. Nobody knew if Rogue was going to be okay. Deep down they all blamed themselves. If only they hadn't fell out with him this morning, he would have been with them all day. Maybe they could have stopped Minerva...but it was too late now. What had been said, had been said. What had been done, had been done and they had to face the consequences

Gray rose up breaking into a sprint. He reached out his hand to open the door but was stopped dead in his tracks. There she was standing in front of him. The demonic tiger - her evil smile drops even the likes of Raven Tail into unrest. She glared down at them, her electric blue eyes striking fear into their hearts. Her expression neutral, she wiped her mouth letting sticky, blood-red lip gloss trickle down her hand as she moved towards them. 

"What do you wan't? Why did you do this?"

Gajeel spat at her. She grinned. Perhaps she showed one too many tooth or maybe it was the merciless laugh that followed it, but something about her smile unsettled them.

"You've been hanging around with this freak lately.Talking, laughing and having fun...just like we used to."

"Minerva no! I don't want  to talk about this. Listen to me, can't you see you're under a spell? The Minerva I know would never do this."

She ignored him, carrying on talking.

"I want you back Sting. You're so much better than these so called friends of yours and you know it."

All traces of fear were now replaced with boiling anger, any tiny trace of pity for her replaced with irrational hatred. Sting knew deep down that this wasn't her fault but was too angry to see reason. How could she do this to us? How could she look at the terror on our faces and just laugh? 

"White dragon roar!"

Sting yelled at the top of his voice, charging towards her. Rainbow tinted magic encircled Minerva's body, throwing him against the wall as he ran into it. He had forgotten how powerful she was. A fresh cut appeared on his arm. Blood dripped out, splattering onto the floor. Come on Sting, focus. You have to concentrate. Pulling himself up, he began to fight again, this time more carefully. This was it then, the final showdown. Beams of light shot towards the girl, but the clever fighter dodged them effortlessly. Minerva was getting angry, she had expected an instant knock out. Obviously she wasn't the only one who's skill had progressed since their last encounter. Gray clicked his knuckles and pressed his hands together, locking eyes with the enemy. He felt a huge surge of magic swimming around him as he stood. Pushing hard off the floor he back-flipped over her head, shooting beams of pure ice from his hands before landing in a perfect battle stance behind her. The others stood in awe.

"Show off"

Gajeel mumbled under his breath. I've already watched Rogue collapse today, I'm not going to be shown up by ice breath too! His thoughts were soon interrupted as more magic was hurled towards him. She bent his arm back and furrowed his brow glaring at him. She had a tense, predatory look.Hers was the smile of the tiger just before it closed its hungry jaws on the cornered prey. Snarling, she prepared for battle...but they wouldn't give up that easily. The boys turned to each other and nodded, it was time for their final attack.  

The room began to shudder, shaking uncontrollably at the sheer power of their magic. Sting felt the hot blood pumping through his veins. I have to win. I have to win for Rogue. Gritting his teeth, he pressed his hands together and screamed as he tore them apart. Using every last bit of magic energy left his body, he released bright magic tearing through the air. Their combined magic swirled in the air, twisting and turning aggressively. Energy filled the air. Sting felt weak and sore. He was aching from muscles he never knew he had. Sting had to stay strong, to keep fighting, but every punch breaking him inside. With a shriek, Minerva fell to the ground, staring at them disbelief.

"Sting! Natsu! Gray! Are you all alright?"

"I-I'm okay...I think"

"What were you playing at Sting? Do you have a death wish? Using that much energy could've killed you! We could've knocked her down with half as much power. That was stupid and excessive!"

"I'm sorry...I was just so angry. I felt  like I had too make her pay...for what she did to Rogue"

Gajeel nodded slowly. He understood how he felt, he just couldn't bear it if anyone else got hurt. 

Minerva lay on the floor in defeat. Her uncontrollable rage disappeared and was replaced with guilt. The spell had lifted but her actions would never be forgotten. Burying her head into her knees, she began to cry. What have I done? I could have killed them and I didn't care! I'm a monster.