Wake up

Rogue opened his eyes shakily, looking around the room. It was as devoid of beauty as he was of hope. The walls were grey, not peeling or dirty, just simply grey. There were no 'get well' cards, flowers or gifts, just endless streams of people. Each bed had the same pattern-less duvet, each person wearing the same white clothes. All traces of individuality gone. It felt was more like a prison than a hospital. 

Rogue shut his heavy eyelids again, he was too weak to keep them open, too tired to care. Then, he felt something heavy on his chest. A sleeping boy rested his head on him. His spiky blond hair spread out across his chest. Why is he here? Did he stay here to see if I was okay? Why would he do that for me?  The boy jolted awake. His eyelids began to flutter open, before focusing his big azure eyes on Rogue. 

"Rogue! You're awake! I thought you were dead. Don't you ever do this to me again! I was so worried."

"Sorry...I didn't mean to scare you like that."

Sting was crying now, burying his face into Rogue's shoulder. He felt his soft skin pressing against him gently. Rogue could feel the rise and fall of his chest as he hugged him tighter.

"Tell me everything Rogue...about Minerva. Tell me the whole story start to finish...what did she do? How did you end up there? Did you know she was coming?"

"I-It doesn't matter now, you're fine and that's what matters...just forget about it...forget about everything. Just tell me why she wanted you. She said she wanted you back...what did she mean?"

"Stop it Rogue! Stop making it about me! I was so worried about you! Every time you think I'm looking, you always look so sad, scared even...and now this. You knew didn't you? You knew she was going to kidnap you. How did you know? Why didn't you tell me? I can't stand seeing you so upset. If you think I'd laugh then you wrong. You can tell me anything. I-I love you! "

Rogue's eyes widened with shock. Soaking up his tears, Sting leaned forwards slowly moving into a kiss. It started small, delicate but grew bigger and more passionate. Without worry, they pulled themselves closer together, locking their lips firmer than before. This was it, the moment he'd been waiting for. He studied every part of Rogue's face. His deep red eyes, those beautiful eyes that kept him up at night. The way they shone in the sunlight whenever he smiled. His soft lips that pulled him in closer. His hands moved slowly down Rogue's body, making him tingle with the warmth of his intoxicating love. Rogue's heart beat sped up nervously, beating in the same rapid rhythm as his. He wanted to savor every moment, make it last forever. Rogue pulled away slowly whispering into his ears.

"I love you too"

Sting gave him his signature smirk and bit down on his lip. He turned his head to the side to feel his breath again.

"Come on, explain then...I'll tell you my story too."

Rogue smiled back and began to explain everything. As he talked he began to feel more comfortable. He told him about the notes, about the kidnapping, about his panic attack, about everything. Then, running his hands through his Sting's hair, he sat comforting him as he talked about Minerva.

"We used to date, me and her. Everything was going well for a while. But-but  then something happened..."

Sting lowered his head, staring at his feet. He didn't wan't to talk about it, to remember it, but he knew an explanation was needed. Anyway, he knew he could trust Rogue with any secret no matter how big or small. He would always be there for him.

"One day our school was under attack by Phantom-Lord. It was horrible. We won the battle but we were all scarred. Lucy was kidnapped, many people died and anyone left alive was severely injured. Gajeel, Natsu,Gray and I had to fight, the girls joined in too...everyone was expected to do their part. After the battle I couldn't cope, the doctors said it was PTSD...but Minerva wasn't affected at all, instead she had a taste for blood. She became fascinated with dark magic too. Once she began learning it...she changed. It took over her completely...the Minerva I knew was gone...so I broke up with her. She kidnapped you so she could find me...Its all my fault..."

---

A/N sorry if this chapter isn't that good. I'm getting writers block ~ Author-chan