Me: I need to talk with you

I got a DM. I knew he did it for me so I wouldn't get a long bill. Why's he so caring ??

Harry: sure...

Me: can you please tell me who you are. It's not fare. I want to know you.

Harry: ok let me send a pic of mine.

My heart pounded reading this. I was finally going to see him

Harry: this is me

Me: --________________________--

Me: seriously Harry. Please tell me.

Harry: I will. But not now

Me: then when?

Harry: when the right time will arrive.

Me: bye

Harry: hey don't get mad

Me: I'm not

Harry: yes you are.

Me: noooooooooooooooo. I need to sleep.

Harry: goodnight

Me: bad night to u too.

Harry: sweet dreams

Me: nightmares!!!!!

Harry: go to sleep now.

'Ughhhhhhhh!!!! He's so annoying. I hate him but in a loving manner! What even was that ' I was literally going crazy over him.

Next day was the worst day of my life. Something came up to me that was hidden from me for my whole life. After returning from school I entered the house and heard a sound of glass cracking. I ran to the kitchen and heard mom and dad talking.

Dad said really angrily, " it was all your fault. Who told you to bring a piece of dirt from the road?"
I was totally clueless what he was talking about. They didn't notice me standing by the door so they kept talking.
Mom was crying. She was really offended at dad's statement and said "don't say that. How could you say that? You know what happened that day? I don't get it why do you hate her so much?"

Her?? What are they even talking about? I thought to myself.

Dad was really very angry,"She is not a part of our family. She's just a curse. Ever since you brought her home everything just started getting worse."
Mom started crying even louder, "stop!! Zania is our family member. Don't say anything against her"

After hearing this I felt like the ground just skipped away from my feet. My heart broke into million pieces. I again heard dad "you brought her home and the next day Jason fell from the stairs. I lost my first job. She's just a curse. And now for her I'm suffering so much. She ruined my whole presentation."

I remembered that last day my elder brother Jason accidentally ruined the presentation. I tried to fix it just when dad caught me and thought I ruined it. Jason tried to tell the truth but I didn't let him.
"I'm sure it was not her" mom tried to defend me. But dad got even more angry and as he was going to say some cruel words mom noticed me
" Zan? We were just..."
I didn't gave her a chance for explanation and ran to my room. My life couldn't get any worse. I was totally broken. Then I understood why dad always had problems with me, why he was never satisfied with me. I was crying so much that I was having trouble to catch my breath.  I cried for an hour and then my phone buzzed. It was Harry. I received the call still crying......

*************** :) *************

Hope you enjoyed this part. Next part would be pretty exciting I promise.

Something happened... This story got a rank! What!?? Yes. I don't know I put it in random category but I changed it now. Whatever thank you so much guys the rank is pretty low but I'm so happy with it. Thank you thank you do much guys.

Thanks,X