"Okay, babe," Tori told him playfully, shaking her head. "We have to work on our wedding. You can worry about your Jesus hair for another time."

"Okay," Avi replied, superfrowning as he tied his hair back. The Omegas laughed as Tori and Scott shook their heads. "When are Alyssa and Kevin coming home? I miss them!"

Scott was about to answer when the door opened, showing Kevin in a wheelchair and Alyssa behind him. Erik and Ariel sat on their daddy's lap, wanting to play with him once they got inside. Alyssa looked up, widening her eyes when she saw Mitch's hair.

"Well, looks like the color purple isn't just a musical anymore."

Mitch smiled as he stood up, hugging Alyssa tightly. They let go of each other and Mitch was about to hug Kevin when the male Beta said something that broke his heart.

"Alyssa, why is the other nurse living with us? I thought he lived somewhere else."

Mitch shook his head, not believing that Kevin forgot who he was. He turned around and ran upstairs, wanting to get away from everyone. Scott stood up, looking at everyone sadly.

"I'll be right back."

He ran upstairs, hoping that Mitch will talk to him. His heart broke when he heard sobs echoing in the hallway, sitting down next to his crying Mate. Mitch hugged him quickly, not understating why Kevin forgot all about him.

"If Kevin never had that long nap, he'll still remember me! Why did he sleep for so long?"

Scott didn't know what Mitch meant by long nap until he put two and two together, nodding slowly. Mitch meant coma, but he didn't know the word all too well. He didn't know a lot of words and often used words that little kids used to describe something, which was a part of his mental disorder.

"Mitch, he'll remember you. Just wait."

"What if he doesn't though?"

"He will."

"How do you know?"

"He loves you too much to forget you forever."

~~~

"So he got back his memory, but he forgot about Mitch?"

"Yep."

"Amazing. Mitch will slowly lose all that love he got throughout the years. Man, it feels awesome to be evil."

"No it doesn't."

Kirstin glared at Alex, ready to yell something when a thought came into her head. She smiled evilly as she looked up at Jeremy, her eyes full of evil.

"Jeremy, could you get me something? I think it's time to use it."

Jeremy raised an eyebrow and it took him a second to realize what his Mate was saying. When he found out, he nodded and went to the cabinets, taking out something.

"I dot want to help anymore," Alex fought back angrily, ready to punch someone across the face. "I would rather die than-"

"So you want Jake to die?"

Alex was about to say no when he saw what was in Jeremy's hands. He widened his eyes, looking up at Kirstin once more.

"Does this look familiar?"

"No, it doesn't."

"Oh, that's right! You weren't there when it happened! Jeremy, would you like to explain?"

"Yes, I would! This knife is the same knife Kirstin used to stab Mitch. We're giving it to you."

"Why?"

Alex took it from Jeremy, looking at it fearfully. There was some blood on it, but he could tell right away that it was gag blood. Kirstin smirked at him as she pulled him down, whispering in his ear.

"You're going to kill Mitch with that or we'll kill Jake with it. Your choice."

Alex decided right away.

A/N: I love the direction that this story is going on! This is probably my favorite book out of the entire series too.:) Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧