I was ready!!!!!!
I went in the kitchen where I met Niall and he was wearing black
T-shirt and black jeans.

I was ready!!!!!!I went in the kitchen where I met Niall and he was wearing black T-shirt and black jeans

Little Theo was standing on the left side and he was holding Niall's hand. When he saw me he hid behind Niall.
"Theo this is Hailey, don't be shy she will not eat you!" he said to him and rubbed his hair.
Then Niall said something on Theo's ear.
Little Theo came up to me and he said with very cute and soft voice "You are very beautiful!" he ran back to Niall.

I smiled. "And you are adorable! Did uncle Niall said this to you to tell me?" I asked.

"Yes, he did" Theo responded with his cute voice. I love his voice.
"No, I didn't!" Niall said smiling, but I knew he said this to Theo.

"So Hailey this is my little lad Theo!" Niall said.
He have blond hair and blue eyes like Niall.
"Niall I taught you are the cutest in Horan family, but I think I was wrong! Theo is even cuter then you!" I said naughtily.
"Well, thank you!"

"So can we go?" Niall said softly

We went in Niall's car.
I sat on the back seats with Theo and Niall was driving.
"Seat belts!" Niall warned me and Theo.
"Yes uncle Niall!" I responded smiling.

Niall looked back and he sreamed "Are you ready??!"
Theo raised his hands and he sreamed "Yeesss"
"What about you?" he looked at me.

I kissed him. When I kissed Niall Theo sreamed and he put his little hands on his eyes.
"I am ready if you are ready!" I said.
He shyly smiled. He started his car and he turned radio on! The radio was playing Up by Olly Murs ft. Demi Lovato.

We were singing and little Theo was dancing and laughing.
Niall was singing Olly's lyric and then Demi started to sing and Niall sreamed "Hailey it's your turn!!"
So we sang a song till the end.
Theo was so happy and funny.
"Give me five Theo!" He gave me five and then he started to laugh.

Niall pulled over and he said "Here we are!" Theo jumped out of the car and I followed him.

We were on the street. "Give me your hand Theo!" said Niall.
"No I will give it to Hailey" he said with his sweet voice. He is so sweet and cute, I want to eat him right now!"
Theo gave me his hand and I naughily smiled at Niall.
"He knows you about 20 minutes and he already likes you more then me!" said Niall smiling.