XLVI・Then There Were Fewer [Pt.2]

You were all split up, trying to find Amani. You were scared, tired, and ready to leave. You were in the front searching until you ran by the woods and threw up.

"Baby, you alright?" Odell asked and he walked over and rubbed your back up and down.

Once you finished emptying your insides, you shook your head. You looked at Odell, who had a spearmint stick of gum in his hand. You took the gum and unwrapped it, shoving it in your mouth.

"I have to tell you something." You sighed.

"I'm listening." He folded his arms and looked at you. You looked down and pinched the bride of your nose.

"The reason why I've been throwing up is because I—" You were about to tell Odell until you were cut off by a loud scream.

"No!" You both went over to the noise and seen Valori screaming and crying.

"Valori, what's the problem?!"

"He's gone! Jarvis is gone!" You all looked at each other in confusion.

"How sway?" Jordan asked.

"W-We were in the back looking for Amani and I turned my back for one second and next thing you know he's gone!" She sobbed. You pulled her in a hug to comfort her.

"You all get inside the lodge! Right now!" Odell ordered. Everyone scattered inside and sat down in the living room area.

"We obviously have a situation here." Odell cleared his throat.

"Well that has to be the biggest fucking understatement I've ever heard." Cam scoffed. Odell cut his eyes at him before continuing.

"As I was saying, we have a problem. No one is here, yet their stuff is here. Two of our friends has disappeared. It has to be a killer."

"Well that's one slick ass killer cause I haven't seen not one spec of blood or dead body around here." Jordan stated, which was true.

"True." Victor agreed. "But that just shows it's not a killer, or someone. It's something."

"Well what the fuck is it?!" Valori yelled out of frustration. Y'all just shrugged your shoulders. Y'all couldn't tell her cause y'all didn't even know what it was.

"We honestly need to get the hell up out of here." Jordan threw his hands.

"Jordan, I only have half a tank. That's not going to take us far." Odell shook his head.

"Well it'll take us far enough from here! I'm not about to stay here and disappear like Jarvis and Amani! This is some paranormal shit!"

"And this is why I said we should've left as soon as we knew some shit was going on! But y'all don't wanna fucking listen! Now, my fucking girlfriend is missing!" Cam yelled, slamming a glass vase on the floor.

"You know what...All in favor of leaving, raise your hand." Odell said. You, and Jordan raised your hands. "Staying." Odell said. Him, Cam, Valori, and Victor raised their hands.

"I'm not leaving without my girl." Cam mumbled and looked down. You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"I guess we're staying." Odell concluded. "We need to lock the doors and windows. We stay together. If anyone needs to go to the bathroom, take two people. We can't take our eyes off each other. Never."

--

It was now 6:30 in the evening, and everyone was just slugging around the lodge. You were sleeping on Odell's lap, Jordan and Valori were playing a game, and Cam and Victor were sitting up, looking out the window.

--

Valori

Jordan and I were playing strip war and drinking shots. Yes strip war. I was trying my hardest to keep my mind off of Jarvis so Jordan thought that we should play.

"Put yo card down." Jordan smirked. He had a ten of hearts card laid out in the middle of the table.

I sighed and put down my eight of diamonds card.

"Aw, hell yeah, you know what that means." He poured Vodka in a shot glass and slid it over to me. I rolled my eyes and took the cup, taking the Vodka down in one gulp. I stripped out my shirt but I had a tank top under it, ha.

He pulled out a card and slammed it on the table. It was a queen card. I pulled my card from the deck and looked at it, smirking in satisfaction. I gently put it on the table. It was a king card.

"Aha. Take yo shot, and drop them pants." I said, pouring his shot. He chugged it down quickly then looked at me, licking his lips.

"I'm going behind the counter to take it off. You stay right there." He chuckled and went down. After a while, I didn't hear him.

"Jordan?" I called out, hovering over the counter. I looked down to see, nothing. I started screaming and fell back in my seat, knocking down the Vodka glass.

--

You were sleeping on Odell's lap until you heard a scream and glass slamming on the floor, breaking into small pieces. You jumped out and looked around. Odell grabbed your hand and you all ran to see Valori scooting away. Cam pulled her up and she cried.

"Oh god he was just here! We were talking and playing and he! He went behind the counter and disappeared!"

"Fuck!" Odell yelled and tugged at his hair.

"What the hell is happening to us?! There was not one sound made!" Victor yelled. Your bottom lip trembled as your burst into tears.

--

Odell

When YN started crying, I tried to comfort her but she pushed me out the way and ran out the lodge. I ran after her but as soon as I went outside...she was no where to be found.

"No! What the fuck no! YN!" I yelled her name. When I didn't get a response, I fell to my knees and started screaming and pulling my hair.

The others came out and asked me what was going on.

"It's YN! She ran out her and when I followed her out here, she was gone!"

--

Started out with 8...Now there's only 4. Who y'all think gonna disappear next? Vote and comment.