XV・Bonnie & Clyde

You and Odell were basically the Bonnie and Clyde of New Orleans. You two robbed banks and killed people, still not being found by the police. Y'all were the true definition of ride or die.

"You ready babe?" Odell asked putting his back ski mask over his face.

"I'm always ready." You smiled as you put on your black ski mask. You both did a handshake and ended it with a passionate kiss.

You both went inside the downtown bank. Odell went up to the teller and yelled. "GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY IN THIS BANK RIGHT NOW!"

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN ON THE FUCKING GROUND!" You screamed. Everybody got down the floor, terrified for their lives.

"I swear to god if you move I will blow your fucking head off." You threatened.

Meanwhile Odell held the gun point at the lady while she stuffed the stacks of money in the black duffel bag. She was shaking while putting the money in.

"1 MINUTE!" You shouted at Odell, telling him that was how long until the police were about to arrive.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SHOOT YOU!" The lady gasped as she grabbed the money faster, stuffing the bag.

"30 SECONDS!" You warned. The lady finally stuffed the last stack of money in the bag.

You and Odell both ran to the back of the bank, up the stairs, to where the helicopter was located. The guard saw you two and was about to shoot but you shot him twice.

Odell took the helicopter keys from the guard and you got inside the helicopter. You looked out the window watching all the police cars surround the bank.

Odell landed the helicopter where you both had your car parked. It was only a few feet away. Y'all got out, taking the bag of money.

You took out a sticky bomb and placed it on the side of the helicopter.

Y'all ran away from the helicopter as it detonated. You two both got inside y'all black Bentley and drove off.

--

"90k." Odell looked at you with a grin. You laughed in excitement and jumped on him, attacking him with kisses.

"And 45k is all yours." Odell cupped your butt with his hands. You giggled and wrapped your hands around his neck.

"Thank you baby."

"Don't thank me. You were part of the heist so you get your fair share in it." He smiled showing those pearly whites that you loved.

--

It was 12 in the morning and you and Odell were doing y'all last bank robbery. It was closed but you broke in.

Y'all were getting the money out the safe and putting it in the bag.

"How much longer?" Odell asked as he put more money in the bag.

"Uh." You looked at your watch. "45 seconds."

"Alright hurry up." You both continued to do what you were doing.

You grabbed the last bit of money and zipped the bag up. Y'all were about to run out when suddenly police cars, SWAT teams, and helicopters surrounded the bank.

"Aw fuck."

"Step out of the bank! Show yourselves!" The police yelled. They were all in position, ready to shoot.

There was no way you two could escape. They all trapped you.

You looked at Odell and he looked at you.

"I love you babe. And I will always love you." Odell said lifting up his ski mask.

"I will always love you too Odell." You lifted up your ski mask and smiled at him.

Y'all both did y'all handshake one last time and exchanged a long passionate kiss and hug.

"Ready?" He reloaded his gun.

"Always. See you soon baby." You smirked and reloaded your gun also.

"You too. Let's do this."

You both ran out the bank and started to shoot at all the officers but they shot you 8 times, making you drop to your knees and die instantly. They shot Odell 5 times and he died.

Bonnie and Clyde

--

I apologize for not updating these past few days. I got lazy to write. Next week is the last week of school till holiday break. I'm so happy. Another imagine coming soon so be on the lookout.

Vote and Comment