XXIX・A Day Out [Pt.3]

You and Odell were in Footlocker looking at sneakers when you heard a familiar deep voice call your name. You turned around and seen your abusive ex boyfriend Bryson. You immediately tensed up.

"Who is that?" He asked.

"M-My ex b-boyfriend Bryson." You stuttered out. He walked over to you two with a devious smirk on his face.

"Wassup babeh?" His thick New Orleans accent came out, giving you chills.

"H-Hey...B-Bryson."

"Is this ya new boyfriend?" He asked, sizing Odell.

"N-No...M-My friend." You breathed out. You felt like you were gonna pass out.

"Alright then. Come give me a hug." He opened his arms out.

You looked at Odell with fear all in your eyes. You slowly walked over to Bryson and gave him a hug.

He grabbed your ass and whispered in your ear. "Just wait babeh. Ima getcha' ass back. And you gon' get a serious punishment."

You tried to pull away but he held a tight grip on you. He grabbed your ass even tighter making you whimper in pain. "Please l-let me go."

"Nah, not yet."

Soon, Odell came in this. "Let her go." His voice turned deeper.

Bryson let you go and pushed you behind him. He sized Odell with a mean mug. "And who the fuck are you nigga?"

Oh god, this is not gonna end well.

--

Jarvis

Imani and I went to almost every store in this whole damn mall. I was so drained out I didn't even feel like going to the movies anymore.

"Mani...I'm tired." I told her as we walked around.

"Alright Jarvis lets just go into Footlocker real quick. Then we can get ready to go to the movies." She said pulling my hand.

We walked until we found Footlocker but when we got in, it was two people fighting. I couldn't even see their faces. I pulled Imani in and heard YN yelling. We got closer and I found out it was Odell and some other guy. The footlocker manager called the police so they could be here any minute now.

Odell slammed the guy into the metal bench and started giving him blows to his face. The guy was getting some licks too but Odell was beating the shit out of him.

"Don't ever put yo fucking hands on a female!" Odell growled and punched him in his face again. Did YN get hit?

The guy pushed Odell into the shelves of sneakers and they fell, hitting them both. "Her smart ass mouth is what got her hit! She ran away from me!" He kicked Odell where the sun don't shine, making him drop to his knees and hiss in pain.

See now this is where I had to come in. I punched the guy square in his face, knocking him out. Imani grabbed me back, while YN helped Odell up.

Right after, the police arrived and escorted us all out the mall. Great.

--

While the police was talking, you were nervous biting your nails. You were scared of the consequences you all may face. Especially Odell. He had scratches, a busted lip, and bruises on his face, nothing really major. But Bryson on the other hand, pssh. He had a black eye, bloody nose, he had scratches everywhere, and a lot of bruises. He had a light complexion so that shit was noticeable.

"You know what, I'm gonna let you all off the hook, because I don't feel like dealing with this right now. But you all are banned from this mall for a year. Your faces will be plastered on some walls and windows so don't even try it. If you come back before the year is up, you will suffer the consequences. Do I make myself clear?" The male officer asked in a deep stern voice.

"Yes sir." Everyone answered in unison. The officer went inside his police car and drove off.

You sighed in relief and held your chest. "I was so scared."

"Agreed." Imani said. She pulled you into a long hug. You sniffled and hugged her back.

"Y'all lets just go somewhere else. My place?" Jarvis asked you all.

"Sounds like a plan." Odell dapped Jarvis.

Imani handed you her keys to her car and smiled. "Here. I'll be riding with Jarvis. Just follow his car."

"Alright. Thanks."

Jarvis and Imani went separate ways from you and Odell. You walked to Imani's car with Odell. He got inside passenger while you went inside the drivers seat. You started up the car and drove.

"Look for a white CLA250 Mercedes Benz." Odell said. Once you found it, you followed them.

It's been pretty silent in the car until Odell spoke up.

"Is that why you felt uncomfortable when talking about your last relationship? Because you were being abused?"

--

So I'm thinking about bringing back Plus Size Princess again. But I'm thinking about making another story. If you know how to make good book covers or someone else that knows how to make book covers, please PM me. Vote and Comment.