XLI・The Coach Daughter [Pt.2]

The past week you've been happy about going with your dad to practice...just to see Odell. You dad has been real suspicious around you cause he noticed you haven't been complaining like how you usually do.

--

Odell

I walked out the locker restroom with my football uniform on. Ion like dressing out in front of guys, it just makes me feel uncomfortable. Lately, Jarvis has been distancing his self away from me and I don't know why.

I looked around the locker room to find Jarvis. He was at the water fountain getting a drink of water. When he seen me, he stopped drinking and was about to walk away.

"Yo Jarvis..." I called his name.

He turned back and looked at me. "What?"

I walked up to him, "Why haven't you been talkin' to me lately?"

"Cause you changed."

My face soon changed into a look of confusion. I changed?

"How the fuck did I change? If anyone's the one that changed, it's you."

He squinted his eyes and let out a scoff. "Ever since you been talking to YN, you haven't even attempted to text or call me. You barley even talk to me at practice! You been actin' like a little bitch!" He yelled at me and got in my face.

"Ain't nobody actin' like a bitch but you!" I shouted back and pushed him. The football players began to crowd the both of us, getting out their phones.

"Don't touch me." He growled and shoved me.

"What the fuck you gon' do if I continue to?" I raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, I felt myself being pushed on the ground.

"Ooooooh." The players said in unison. I got up and ran to tackle Jarvis.

We both fell on the floor, and I started punching him in his face. He kicked me in my stomach and punched me dead in the nose. I kicked him in his face and as I was about to punch him in the jaw, someone pulled me off of him.

"What the hell is going on?!" The coach yelled at us both. Jarvis got up and spat out some blood in his mouth.

He glared at me, "Don't worry. The truth will be told, and in the end someone's gonna have to pay." He walked past me and bumped my shoulder.

--

"You know the drill, go into the office." Your dad said as y'all walked inside the school. You nodded and walked beside him.

Y'all heard people screaming but didn't know where. The closer y'all got towards the locker room, the louder the sounds got. You and your dad ran inside the locker room to see Jarvis and Odell fighting. You went inside the office and closed the door shut. You watched your dad pry Odell off of Jarvis and yell at them both. Jarvis said something and brushed past Odell while walking out. He smirked at you when he walked past the office.

What the hell was that all about?

--

Odell

After practice, Coach, Jarvis, and I sat in his office to talk. I ain't have shit to say to that nigga at this point. I really wanted to get up and start beating the fuck outta him.

"This whole practice I've been bothered. Jarvis what you said, bothered me. What did you mean by in the end someone's gonna have to pay?" Coach leaned back in his chair.

"The truth will be told..." Was all Jarvis said.

"What do you mean by the truth will be told?" Jarvis turned and looked at me. I picked my head up and turned it towards Jarvis.

"How about you ask Odell. He knows." He smirked. I balled up my fists, and my jaw clenched and unclenched.

"What's going on Beckham?" Coach turned to me and asked strictly.

"Nothing coach. He's just mad." I snarled at Jarvis. Coach looked at us both then spoke.

"I'm not gonna suspend y'all now because we have a big football game in 2 days. But best believe after that, you both are sitting out for practice for 3 days and sitting out half the time for the next game. Understood?"

We both nodded, "Yes sir."

"Now get the hell out of my office." He dismissed us. I got up out the chair and left out his office, along with Jarvis.

I picked my duffel bag off the floor and walked out the locker room without saying a word. I went outside the school and seen YN leaning on coach car with her phone in her hand. When she seen me, her eyes lit up.

I smiled and walked over to her, giving her a hug. She wrapped her arms around my lower stomach and kissed my cheek.

"Hey. What did my dad say?" She asked, pulling away from me.

"Jarvis and I are both suspended and won't be playing in practice. We'll sit out half the time for the 2nd game." I said. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Why were you and Jarvis fighting in the first place anyways?"

"He said "I changed."" I air quoted the last part, "I don't believe I did though. He's just acting like a little bitch."

She started laughing but stopped when she seen Jarvis walking out the school with his duffel bag. We both eyed each other until he got inside the car with his mom.

"My dad should be here any minute now so I'll call you later, alright?" I nodded and leaned in, giving her a kiss on the lips. She started smiling hard.

I smirked and walked away from her to go sit on the bench.

--

I love y'all. Y'all are the reason why I love to write. The votes and comments motivate me to keep going. I appreciate all the votes and comments, keep it up.

I'm going skating later on today with my friends. I'm so excited but nervous cause I haven't been skating in a while. I might bust my ass a couple times but oh well lmao.

Also, I'm gonna update Plus Size Princess either today, or tomorrow. I know y'all been waiting lol. Vote and comment.