VII・Caught [Pt.4]

Odell

We were talking to the police officer, giving him information about the disappearance of YN. We describe what she looked like and the last thing she was wearing. Out of the blue YN dad phone rang.

"Hello?" YN dad answered. Me and my ma eavesdropped, trying to hear who he was talking to.

"Darling, describe where you are at." That must be YN.

Suddenly, we all heard a man yelling. Then the call came to an end.

"Sir was that your daughter?" The police officer asked.

YN dad nodded. "Yes. She's in danger, we have to find her now."

"If the call wasn't unknown, we could track it down and find out where she is."

"Please do that." YN dad begged.

"Just follow me down to the police station." The officer went to his car and got in.

We went back in our car and drove behind the cop car.

--

You woke up in an unfamiliar place. You weren't chained up to a bed. You were tied in a chair with duck tape over your mouth. You looked around at your surroundings and came to a conclusion that you were in a basement. You tried to scream but it was muffled because of the tape.

You heard the basement door open and footsteps coming down the stairs. It was the same kidnapper that knocked you out. He had a pistol in his right hand.

He stood right in front of you, looking down. He snatched and ripped the tape off your mouth, making you shriek out in pain.

"Shut the fuck up." He slapped you on the side of your face with the gun.

You spat out the blood that was in your mouth and slowly looked up at him with a scowl look on your face.

"Your little death glare don't scare me baby. I'm the one with the gun, so try me if you want."

You wanted say something smart but you didn't want to die so you just kept it to yourself.

He was about to say something until you both heard a loud thump. He looked at the basement door then back at you.

He crouched down and placed his hands on your kneecaps. "You better not move or I will kill your ass." He threatened and held the gun up to your face.

He got back to his original height and went up the stairs.

You heard more thumping and banging then you heard someone call out your name.

"YN?!" It sounded like your dad voice.

You eyes lit up. "Help! I'm down in the basement! Come help me please!"

Multiple footsteps came down the stairs. Odell, Heather, and your dad all ran to you. Odell untied you from the chair and once you were free, you all hugged them while tears cascade down your face.

"I'm sorry." Your voice trembled.

"Shh...Its okay. I'm the one that's sorry baby girl." Your dad sniffled. He kissed your forehead, hugging you even tighter.

--

You sat in the back of the ambulance truck with a blanket wrapped around you. You watched the polices handcuff each of the kidnappers and shoved them in the back of the cop car. You were watching so much that you didn't even realize that Odell was sitting next to you.

"So..." He trailed off. You jumped then held your chest.

"Damn you scared me." You giggled.

"Sorry." He chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck. "But uh, you okay?"

You shook your head. "Nah. But I will be eventually."

"I'm sorry once again YN." Odell apologized sincerely.

You didn't say anything, you just leaned in and kissed him. He kissed you back, snaking his arms around your body. Finally, you pulled away and felt your cheeks burning.

Your dad and Heather walked over to you two.

"I wanna start off by saying sorry baby girl. None of this would've never happened if I kicked you out. I put you through all this pain. You're right, you are grown. But in my heart you're still my little baby girl. And I love you."

You scooted off the back of the truck and gave your dad a hug. "I accept your apology, and I love you too. I will always be your little girl."

--

The end. I'm pretty sure y'all still hate the dad lol. But omg I burned the noodles, I forgot to put water in it. I put it in the microwave and next thing you know, the microwave is smoking. Geez *sighs*. Continue to vote and comment guys.