Mama-"Boy you better stop talking to me like your grown now listen why are you mad"

Nathaniel- "Go talk to your boyfriend about this"

I walked out the door to my car and got in I pushed start and pulled out and off going home.
**20 mins**
I pulled up at home I got out and unlocked my door and went in my dog was laying in his little bed sleep I just went upstairs and sat on bed. My cell phone ringed it was Katoya I hurried and answered
**Phone Convo**
Katoya-"Good morning hey"

Nathaniel- "good morning baby"

Katoya- "I just wanna say sorry for basically ignoring you last night I had things to do I got caught up"

Nathaniel- "nah Ma you good just tell me next time I kind of got worried about you"

Katoya- "I'm sorry how you want me to make it up"

Nathaniel- "Well I'll decide that tonight when we go on our date"

Katoya-"Okay but umm are you okay you sound different like your down"

Nathaniel- "yeah I'm fine just woke up"

Katoya- "you sure you can talk to me"

Nathaniel- "well meet me at IHOP in an hour"

Katoya- "okay I'll see you there"

Nathaniel- "okay see you then Baby"

Katoya- "bye"

Nathaniel- "bye"
**Hanged up**

I got off my bed and Took my clothes off and cut my Speaker on blasting 2 Chainz, I got in shower.
**20 mins**
I got out shower and Wrapped towel around my waist. I did a thirst trap video of me dropping my towel on Instagram but you couldn't see nothing. I went in my bedroom and dried off and out on my polo green Polo boxers the song by Drake and Future where yo ass was at I was rapping with it and trying to get dressed. I put my grey sweat pants and my White Mary Jane tank top I already had my socks on so I just out my gray and white Jordan's on. My hair got wet in the shower so I guess I'll ask Katoya to do it again. I just put in a pony tail and got my phone and wallet my cell phone ringed it was my mama I ignored it and walked down stairs and fed my dog put water in his bowl then got my keys to my grey Audi since tonight is my date well our date I'm just going to Chill for the rest of the morning and evening. I made sure my house was locked down, got to my car got in and plugged my phone to AUX and played big Sean Play no games.

**Katoya**
I had dropped Kenny off at school so I went to Larry house but he wasn't home I had called but he told me he was at his Boo house getting him sum so I was alone. Nathaniel wanted me to meet him at IHOP to talk he seemed down about something. Since I had nothing to do I decided to go check up on Nick right quick I looked at a folder it had Nick address on it.
**15 mins**
I got out my car with my Medical bag and walked to the door an knocked. Someone opened the door

Mrs.Garcia-"Hello how may I help you"

Katoya- "Hello yes I'm the nurse from the Hospital I'm here to see Nick Garcia"

Mrs.Garcia-"I thought you were Coming Monday "

Katoya-"I was and still am I'm just going to check up on him today"

Mrs.Garcia-"Okay hold on"

She closed the door in my face. She looked like she was sweaty like she was doing something. She opened the door back up

Mrs.Garcia-"Come in now"

I walked in

Katoya-"What a Lovely home you have"