Four

Whoops, the previous Part four was a mistake. Please forgive me, I didn't really read what I was publishing before I saw the comments, before it was too late.

Yes, I had been a bad girl lately, like he wouldn't believe and it was all thanks to him. If it weren't for him I'd still be the innocent little girl everyone assumed I was instead I craved the touch of men, his more than any other. Just to prove how bad I had been I pushed my ass back against is hardness and moved my hips in circles, the effect was instantaneous making him groan and push himself against me harder. My breast were being pressed painfully against the hardness of the door as I tried to lift my upper part of my body pushing away he had started humping my back.

"Get off me!" I screamed. I was in pain, his body weight was making it hard for me to breathe. I had started kicking him backwards barely brushing his legs. One of his hand moved down towards my neck while the other held my two hands together.

"You let that black man touch you," he knew about William? "You let him fuck you?"

His voiced cracked at the end, the craziness in his eyes scared me.

I wanted to say no, I wanted to scream no but the bad girl in me clamped her mouth shut and started to fight against him wildly, kicking and screaming, he tried to restrain me but with one hand only keeping me in place gave me the advantage to free my hands, I turned around and started hitting his face and chest, slapping him and pushing him away.

"This is what you wanted!" I hollered. "You wanted me jealous of that whore," he wasn't covering from my blows, he wasn't protecting himself from my scratches, my punches and kicks. He walked backwards hitting a wall, he looked shamefaced and shattered, his lips a hard line, his hair all over the place. His face was red from my slaps and his clothes all crumpled. We stood looking at each other breathing hard. He was all I wanted, all I ever dreamed off, I wanted to walk towards him and touch him, hug him, kiss him, make him do the things all the others one had done to me.

"You're the one behaving like a little whore. Letting an older man touch you!" His words felt like a slap to my face.

All those childish dreams about me and him being together shattered right there. I wanted to roll over and die, I felt like choking. But I couldn't let him see me beaten down, I lifted my chin proudly and walked towards him.

"Yes, I am a little whore." I said smiling sourly. "I like to sleep with older guys like you. I like to feel them beg for my mouth and my body, I love to feel their hands on me and I love it to when they touch me and fuck me." He stared at me wide eyed, he shook his head like he didn't want to understand my words which made me feel more satisfied and more daring, I got closer to him almost touching him. I lifted the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I laughed when I saw him suck in air. I stood there naked from the top with my locket nestled between my breasts. He fidgeted forward making me step back. "But I'll never be yours," grabbed the locked and ripped it of my neck throwing it on the floor at his feet.

"No." He mouthed and shook his head, he kneeled on the floor taking the locket, the chain was broken but the heart shaped metal was still intact. He crawled towards me and hugged me from the waist bringing me closer to him, bringing his face at the same level as my chest, "You're mine."

"You're wrong." I pushed him away, making him fall, "I belong to no one," I felt a tear slide down my left cheek, I wiped it away furiously and walked away from him. I opened the front door. "Leave before I call the police and tell them you came here and tried to rape me."

"You wouldn't do that!"

"Wanna bet."

I smiled down at him.