Chapter 8

"Your donor is.....Grayson!"
I gasped and and my eyes widened. WHAT?!?!  Why would he donate his kidney to me after not properly speaking to me for around three years.

It still didn't make sense though. Surely he would have recovered my now and returned to school by now. His best friend and teachers should know he exists. He is a fucking brainiac so surely they should have noticed he wasn't at school.

"So where is he?" I asked my mom, I wanted to thank him.

"I'm not sure." My mother said as she walked out of the room.

What? Where could he have gone! I tried to think about where he might be but I didn't know him as well as I used to and I was finding it impossible.

I should call him. *Riiiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiiiing* no answer. Of course, he isn't that stupid. He wouldn't reply to my texts so I didn't bother.

I grabbed my coat and quickly put some shoes on and ran out of the door. I headed towards his house. I walked up the cold stone steps and knocked on the door. Obviously Ethan didn't answer.

I flipped over their door mat to reveal their house key. After all of these years they still kept the key under there and I still knew where it was. I told Mr and Mrs Dolan that I was going to see Ethan and they looked surprised as it was the first time I had been in their house since I was thirteen.

I walked upstairs and barged into Ethan's room. "Where is Grayson?" I half-shouted. He blankly looked at me and then went back to what he was doing. "Where is Grayson?" I shouted it this time. He didn't take his eyes off of his phone and shrugged.

"I know you know where he is." I sat on the edge of his bed and he looked at me with sad eyes.

"He left because of you." I just want him to come back.

"Just tell me where the fuck he is and I will bring him back." He shook his head. "Since when did you care?" He said with no expression.

"I NEVER STOPPED CARING ETHAN, JUST PLEASE TELL ME!" I broke down crying because he was annoying the shit out of me.He looked surprised yet content because he was reassured that I still cared about him and Gray. I didn't want him to know though.He handed me a sheet of paper and I left.

I looked down at the paper and it had the address. Fuck. It was in New York.

A/n

Short chap today sorry but I will update soon.

Do you like it so far?
Probs not COZ it is shitty but I tried hahaha. Plz vote, follow, comment and check out my other fanfics. Love you.