Chapter 7

3 weeks with no Grayson. The project was due in a week and I was having to finish it without him. I had asked everyone, but according to them Grayson was just a part of my imagination.

I knew Grayson was real. My mind could not have made up the amazing friendship that we used to have. That friendship was the only thing that made me worry about where he was. He needed to come back. It wouldn't be much different when he was back though, we still wouldn't talk much or go to each others houses, I was just confused at the whole situation.

It was 3:30 pm and I was walking out of school and I was on my was to Ethan and Grayson's house to find out about Gray. I walked slowly and carefully so I didn't hurt myself. I saw their house and walked up to the front door. I knocked three times. "Who is it?" Shouted a familiar voice. "Madison." I replied. "What?" He replied, I now recognised the voice. It was Ethan.
I carried on, "I was just wondering where Grayson was." I nervously asked. I waited for a response but I never received one. I waited in silence until I spoke again, "HELLO?!?!?" I asked. No response. I walked away. Annoyed at the whole situation so I just walked home and sat at the kitchen table.

My mom was at work and so was my dad but mom had left her phone on the table. I ignored it until it buzzed. She received a text.

Mrs Dolan (Grayson's mom): Grayson safely arrived, being treated later. Still not ready to tell Maddie though Xx

WHAT?

What aren't they telling me? What is happening to Grayson? Since when did my mom and Grayson's mum start talking again?

Maybe Nate was right. The medication was probably messing with my brain. I decided to go to sleep.

6am on a Saturday morning. I didn't sleep. Mom came in and opened my curtains. "We have some news, come to the kitchen when you are ready." Was it good news or bad news?

I didn't bother getting ready i just plodded downstairs in my pyjamas. I walked in and sat at the table. I looked like shit. My hair was a mess and I had black circles under my eyes from where my mascara had smudged because I forgotten to take it off last night.

I stared at them, waiting for them to tell me this 'news' they talked about. My dad spoke first, "Well, you know the donor who allowed you his kidney for the transplant. He would like you to know who he is now."
My eyes lit up. "Who is it, who is it, who is it?" I jumped up and down in my seat. They stared at me with blank expressions. And after waiting a while they said, "The donor is......

A/n
HAHAHAHAHAHA you have to wait for the next chap for the reveal. Sorry it's suppa short oops. Hehe. Guess who you think it is.

Vote and comment plzzzz I wanna know if you like it. Read my other books aswell COZ I wuvooooo. Ehheheehehehhe.

PEACE OUT BITCHEZZZZZZZZ
HEHEHEH