games

((Requested by @supermarioglitchy7 :D Sorry for late request, I need to read the Wiki for his character, anyways hope you enjoy! And maybe short.))

Games (South Korea x Reader)

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

You were heading out to Im Yong's house, because he said that he was just feeling lonely, and no one to talk to. So you just accepted and went along.

While you're on your way, you saw Im Yong's younger twin brother, Im Hyung Soo. You saw him looking grumpy as ever. You chuckled as you went up to him.

Im Hyung was holding his sword, until he now saw you, "Dangsin-eun (Y / N) wonhaneun ge mueos-inji? (what do you want, (Y/n)?)"

You chuckled, "Oh nothing really, Im Hyung. Another argument with Im Yong again?"

Im Hyung sighed, "Yeah . . . it's nothing. You don't need to worry about it."

"Oh, okay. I'm heading to your house for Im Yong. See you later, I guess, Im Hyung?"

He nodded, "Okay."

As you went in there, a certain Korean jumped at you and hugged you tightly, "Hey! I'm glad you can come, (Y/n) da-ze!"

"Yep! So what now?"

"Well, how about we play games, and such?"

You nodded, "Great! Now let's go at my room to play!"

You smiled widely. He can be this childish and perverted, but you sure do like him. No screw that, you LOVED him. His short, spiky black-brown hair, his light brown eyes, his Korean curl, everything. You loved everything he has. ((It's not like that! XD))

===~===~===

Progressing at the game, you always lose. Why? Because you don't know how to play the game, even the controls! So for short, you don't know how to play, or use console. It's just your first time.

Im Yong noticed the look on your face as you keep losing, "You okay, (Y/n)?"

"Huh? Oh . . . yep. I'm okay."

"You don't look okay to me."

You sighed, "Okay, fine. I don't know how to use this, or to play your game."

Im Yong laughed, then smirked, "Heh, let me teach you how to do it."

You blushed, "W-what . . ? Wai-"

He cut you off as he pulled you to his lap. You blushed as red as Antonio's tomatoes to shame. He held your hand together as he clicked, and clicked.

At the middle of the game, you can feel him nibbling your soft neck, "H-hey . . ! W-what are y-you doing, I-Im Yong?"

He smirked, then he turned you around so you can face him, then he smashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened, then you kissed back. He snaked his hands under your shirt, but you pulled his hands off.

After a few minutes, you both pulled away for air, "Sarang haeyo, (Y/n). (I love you, (Y/n).)"

You smiled, then kissed him again, "I love you too, Im Yong."

----------------------------------------

Sorry if he's too OOC!

Please don't hate! Oh, and sorry for a late request, I hope you understand.

If you're going to request, please request on my chapter 'Requests?', I don't want you to comment here, or any other chapters, except for the given chapter.

So, I hope you all enjoyed!

Until next time,

Adieu~