Chapter 3

’What the hell are you doing here’’ i tried not to yell.

‘’i just wanted to return your phone. i think when i bumped into you, you dropped it’’ he muttered. ‘’Oh thank you’’ i said. Grabbing my phone from his hand. He wouldnt stop looking at me.

‘’What’’ i said smirking a bit. ‘’Nothing i got to go’’ he said putting his helmit on. Walking up and into the house i see my phone had a text from my mother.

Texting her back, i went to make some dinner. Soup sounded so yummy since its getting cold out. I hate the winter. Sitting on the couch snuggled with a blanket, my phone vibrated the couch.

‘’Hey Jordan, this is sam. hope you dont mind i put my number in ur phone before he brought it to u i think we could be really good friends’’ smiling at the text.

‘’Hey, yea its fine. I just dont know ive been warned to stay away from you guys’’  i sent the text. Putting my bowl into the sink. Heading upstairs to bed, i walked into the bathroom and changed.

Slipping on some yogas and a baggy tshirt, i walked into my room.  Unlocking my phone, to see Sam’s text.

‘’Jason just doesnt like people getting in the way of things. we can be friends. dont worry bout him’’   

‘’Well i guess we could try i mean whats the worse that could happen lol’’

Turning the tv on Teen Wolf was on. New. Derek is my favorite he’s such a bad ass i think..

Waking up to yelling i heard my mom calling my name. Walking down stairs rubbing my eyes he was throwing things. ‘’What’’ i asked.

‘’Your such a little bitch. You lost my shirt dress’’ she yelled at me. Throwing clothes everywhere in the kitchen looking for that stupid whorey dress. Last time i seen it she wore to work.

‘’Mom i dont know where it is. i havent seen it’’ i muttered. ‘’ last time i seen it you had it now you better fucking find it. god i wish i never had you’’ she saidwalking to the door. As she got her purse and opened the door she turned back at me and gave me a dirty look.

‘’Love you too mom’’ i yelled.

ROlling my eyes i headed back to my bedroom. Grabbing my phone and plugging it in to the music player, i jumped in the shower.

As i blow dried my hair, i see a red mark on my collarbone. Think itd go away, i just got dressed. Big  vneck and skinny jeans. Putting on some macssra and then perfume.

Grabbing a pop tart and a little thing of juice. I walked out to my car. Driving down the road to school, my father called me.

‘’Hello’’ i spoken.

‘’I heard your mom yelling at you earlier. dont worry bout her shes in bad mood’’ he whispered. ‘’Dont worry i wish i wasnt born alot too’’ i admitted it.

‘’Im glad i have you Jordan ur mother just a bitch’’ he said than he hung up on me.

Parking i put my phone in my pocket before getting out. As I was walking to the door, Jason drove right in front of me. Parking a few spots away from where i was walking. I glaced at him, he didn’t seem to care that i knew he was looking at me.

Walking into the building, not many people stare at me anymore. Other than Matt, and Luke.Getting my books i headed down to first period. Getting into a seat i got a text from my old best friend.

‘’Hows McCann town’’ smiling as i read it i chuckled. ‘’Not bad. other than the first person im partnered up with and have to be with most my day is him and i walk around town and end up in one of his buildings’’ i sent it as the bell rang. Totally zoned out, not even realizing Jason moved besides me.