Chapter 1

Today is the first day of my new school, i hate moving. This isnt just a normal town. This is Jason McCann's town. Ive heard so much bout him on the news. He just got out of jail. He owns this town, hes also in my grade so i think ill have lot of classes with him.

Getting out of the shower, putting my dark blue skinnys on and a loose tanktop with my leather jacket on top.  Straighting my hair before finishing up with make-up. Putting my sunglasses on and grabbing my phone and car keys. Walking out to my car, i got in.

Trying not to worry bout the whole new girl thing i drove off to school. Parking and walking up to the doors, people were staring at me. Nothing making a big deal of it i got to my locker and putting my little bag in. I finished at my locker and headed to first period.

Scuffed in the class room, i sat in the empty desk in the back. As the bell rang, a tall guy wearing skinny jeans and a leather jacket like mine, walked in. He had sunglasses on so i couldnt see his eyes.

He walked back to the empty seat next to me.

After the class ended i got outta class  before him. Getting to my other class just before the bell rang. I went in the back of the room for a seat again. This time he didnt walk into my class.

Lunch time. Not knowing a single soul. I grabbed my lunch and went straight to the empty table in the back. As i was eating a dark shadow came over me. ''This is my table'' his voice so firm.

‘’Oh im so sorry ill move’’ standing up, i felt his hand on mine. ‘’no you can just sit here just dont talk to me’’ he said. Trying to look through his sunglasses he walked to the end of the table.

Quickly finishing my lunch, i got up and quickly got out of the lunch room. Getting through the other classes it finally came to last period.

Sitting in the back alone again he walked through the door just as the bell rang. As he sat down he dropped his book. Being the nice person i am, i bent over and picked it up. ‘’Thanks’’ he mumbled. ‘’No problem’’ i replied.

‘’Today we are gonna use partners’’ the teacher spoken. As soon as she said that everyone was taken but us two. ‘’Looks like it us’’ he said moving closer to me.

‘’Guess so’’ i said.

‘’You have to say something they didnt know bout you and go back and forth five times’’ the teacher finished.

‘’ Ill start,’’ i paused looking at him, ‘’im new here.’’ ‘’Thats why your sitting in the back alone’’ he chuckled. ‘’Yeah im sorry for taking your spots’’ i said turning around from him. ‘’Im not much of a people person’’ he said.

‘’Im alone most of the time’’  i said looking out the window. ‘’Im the badass around this place’’ he smirked. God he was so hot. Wait. What. No. I didnt just say that. Snap out of it Jordan. Cmon.

 ‘’Im from New york’’ i said. He relaxed back in his chair as he gave me that ‘holy fuck’ look. The bell rang just as he was bout to say something.  Getting up fast to get out of the hell hole you went to your locker.

Finishing there you walked out to your car. Opening the door you heard people talking bad bout you. ‘’She looks like a fake badass’’ ‘’She looks sluty’’

Blowing it off and getting in the car and speeding off. You werent ready to get home so you went around town just exploring.  

Parking you went walking around. Stumbling across an old run down building you deicided to cheek it  out. Looking around seeing if anyone was watching, you stepped inside.