prologue;

ryan sat on the train not only because he needed to get away from his home life, but also because he needed more inspiration.

brendon sat on the train not only because his other friends were at some party getting drunk, but also because he needed some time to think.

twenty year old, ryan ross, was what you would consider an artist in need of some inspiration. no, ryan wasn't an artist who painted magnificent pictures or someone who drew as if god himself blessed you. ryan was a photographer, a film maker, who needed some more eventful things in his uneventful life.

twenty-one year old, brendon urie, on the other hand was someone who didn't have much direction in life. he spent his time at parties, getting high, drinking, the usual. tonight was different. he could be at another party with his friends right now, but decided against it. everyone else was in college getting a degree and brendon was just there.

there meaning brendon didn't serve a purpose, well that's what he thought. he wasn't doing anything extravagant like finding the cure to diseases or traveling the world. he just seemed to have the same daily routine; get up, go to work at the same boring record store where nothing happened, go to parties, sleep(on occasion) and repeat the next day.

all ryan cared about was getting his films and photographs noticed. he was a film student and he knew he had the potential to be great. he knew he had the talent, the creativity, he just lacked the inspiration recently. surly ryan must have some inspiration but nothing came to his mind.

it didn't take long before both boys found themselves seated on an empty new york city subway at two in the morning on a tuesday. this may seem odd to anyone with the right mindset, or basic knowledge, to know not to ride the subway in the middle of the night especially when neither knew exactly where they were going.

although this may seem out of character for most, it wasn't so unusual for the two. okay, i lied. this was completely unusual for ryan but he'll just pretend it's normal and not let his fears get the best of him in this situation.

__________________________
character aesthetic:
ryan ross:

__________________________character aesthetic:ryan ross:

brendon urie:

__________________________

okay, so this is a new fic I'll be working on and I hope you all like it!! I actually came up with this when I was on the subway at 3am one time and i was like "why not have my OTP me like this??" So here it is!! Enjoy!!

ps: chapters will be longer, this is just an introduction; will be better written i just wanted to post something

-nmc!!