"Aw, I can't see?" I pouted.

    "Perv," she said furrowing her eyebrows and giggled.

    I let her go so she could finish getting ready and so that I could start getting ready to go the show. I dressed in a long sleeved gray sweater with jeans and tall black boots, applied some pink eyeshadow and black eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed the flowers and made my way to see my princess to do what she does best.

    Normani, Dinah, and Ally all met me to see the show together. It was fun to see our other friends in the show too like Justin and Shawn who were playing Philip Lombard and Dr. Armstrong, also important roles. The show was so well done and everyone in it did amazing but I couldn't take my eyes off Camila. The way she spoke and used her hands captivated me and I hung onto every word she said. I adored every thing she did.

Camila's POV

    Tonight was opening night of my first show at South Miami and with me being the lead female, I was feeling a bit under pressure. It was a full house and that definitely got my nerves worked up. I've done so many shows before but this one was different as it was my debut at a new school. I had to make a good first impression.

    I calmed down; however, knowing that my girlfriend was going to be there. Lauren's been nothing but amazing with helping me prepare for this performance. We would stay up all night on face-time running through lines and she would stay awake no matter how late it was. I would beg her to go to sleep but she insisted that I continue to rehearse with her until I got my lines perfect. I'm literally so lucky to have her.

    I saw her in the crowd and wanted to be the best I could be. I wanted to make her proud. She was looking at me the whole time I was on stage and I couldn't help but blush every time I glanced her way. In one scene I even cracked a shy smile when I heard her laugh. I loved her little laugh it was so adorable.

    The only thing I was worried about was my parents. I couldn't tell if they were suspicious about Lauren and I or not yet. Lauren would come over to my house almost every day or I would go over to hers but all we would do is hang out in each other's rooms. Sometimes I would do that with Dinah but obviously not do the things I did with Lauren. Dinah and I would gossip and blast music. Lauren and I also sang songs together but we were mostly quiet as we cuddled and kissed. Her parents were okay with it at her place and mine were too at my place except for they didn't know exactly what we did up there.

    I felt guilty lying to them that my girlfriend and I were just friends but I couldn't tell them the truth. If I did, I know they would ban me from seeing Lauren or send me to that Catholic school. I wasn't going to ruin our relationship by letting them come between us. It wasn't worth it.

    I was paranoid that Lauren would forget that we had to hide our relationship from my parents and they would see us kiss or something. Especially tonight after the show when we greet each other. Who knows what could happen?

    The show ended and I was so relieved that the first night was over. I loved the show but I was ready to just perform it and move on. One down, two to go.

    "You did so wonderful, Mija!" my mom cheered, hugging me tightly.

    "Thanks, Mama," I smiled.

    "Proud of you," my dad said kissing me head.

    "Thanks. Did you like it Sofi?" I asked bending down to my sister.

    "Yeah you did good, Kaki," she grinned.

    After that, Lauren, Ally, Normani, and Dinah all came running over to me and crushed me into a big group hug.

    "Walz! You were amazing! The best one for sure! Don't tell Justin or Shawn I told you that," Dinah laughed.

    "You were spectacular, Mila," Ally beamed.

    "Yeah you killed it, girl," Normani also complimented.

    "You were absolutely perfect, Camz," Lauren smiled lovingly and pulled me into another hug. "I got these for you," she handed me a bouquet of red roses.

    "Oh my gosh, thank you they're beautiful," I blushed smelling the roses.

    "Just like you," she said softly with a shy smile.

    Oh shit. My parents were literally right next to me and witnessed that whole thing. Hopefully they didn't suspect anything. I felt so bad because Lauren was being so sweet. I wanted to just grab her face and kiss her a million times but I couldn't. I simply just nodded with a forced smile and widened my eyes gesturing them towards my parents so she could get the idea.

    She caught on once she glanced over at my parents and quickly looked away from me clearing her throat. Dinah thankfully stepped in and broke the awkward silence.

    "So, Mila, you're probably going out to dinner with the cast right?" the Polynesian asked.

    "They're going out but I kinda just wanna hang out with you guys if you aren't doing anything," I answered.

    "Yeah, totally we were actually going over to Dinah's house for a sleepover. You should come," Normani explained.

    I turned to my mom, "Is it alright if I spend the night at Dinah's, Mama?"

    "Yes, will your parents be home?" my mom asked Dinah.

    "Of course."

    "Then it's fine by me," she smiled.

    I thanked my mom, and said goodbye to my family. Thank God they weren't suspicious.

A/N: Hey, sorry for the boring chapters but they were kinda needed. I also try to upload two chapters every few days but since these past two weren't exciting, I'll probably update tomorrow. The next one is much more interesting ;)

-Carly :)