S.coups and Joshua

Start from the beginning

"Is it that obvious?"you ask in a lower voice. He chuckle.

"Well yeah but don't worry about me okay. Just worry about yourself and I don't want you to get yourself pain"

He lift up your chin and he lean closer to you. You heart beats are increasing more and more. Pink tint just reveal through your cheeks. You look away from as your head facing at your food.

"I think we should eat before the bell rang"

After you said it,the bell just rang and you aren't full yet because of Jisoo. You smile at him and left the cafeteria as you went in you classroom. You saw Seungcheol sitting alone as you pass his table,you saw he was eating Tteobokki your favourite and when you sit at your seat,your tummy growl but you just keep that hunger moving on until the classes is over. You keep glancing at him,as you realising that you shook your head and continue what were you doing. When the lesson start you completely bored because it was Maths,you put both of your hands on the table and laid your head above as you asleep.

You smelt something delicious,when you open your eyes,you completely awake in awe because tteobokki was beside you and there is a piece a paper and read it. 'Here,you can take my food. I know you're still hungry and I notice that you were glancing at me. That's so cute. Really cute I mean it. Enjoy your food :)' You fold the paper back and you smile widely. You eat your favourite food with Mmm sound,after you finish eating you lick your chopstick as you realise that the whole classes were over and that means you were late to go back home.

You're hoping mom and dad won't get mad at you. You quickly pack your things then put it in your bag and went out the class as you saw Seungcheol leaning on the locker. You walk towards your locker slowly as you notice that he looking at you. You close the locker as you turn around and saw him infront of you. He lean closer to you as he trap you and you end up leaning at the locker. Your face was inches away,his breathing were hitting your skin as he brushes his lips to you. He kisses you perfectly connect with each other,you push him away by his chest and he look at you seriously.

"What are you trying to do?"you ask. He look left then right if anyone there.

"I'm gonna tell you something"

"Wh-what?"

"I like y-"

"What are you doing with her?!"someone cut off his sentence with this vagueally familiar voice.

Both of your heads look towards the one who is saying. It was Jisoo!! When will you go back home???? Jisoo point his finger to Seungcheol while giving him a death glare. Seungcheol approach him and push him at his shoulder roughly. You only look at the scene anxiously.

"What do you want,fuckboy?!"Jisoo ask him.

"I want you to leave me alone here with her"

"I can't do that!!"

"You should be or I'm gonna do this"

Seungcheol punch his cheek as Jisoo put his hand on his cheek and glare at him. Then they start to fight with each other,pulling,pushing and kicking. They pull their collar and tighten their grasp as they went to the rooftop. You also went there and you trying to stop them but failed because they don't listen to you. After 20 punches and a few kicks,they weaken and start to panting. OhMyGod!! You saw blood just roll down from their heads.

"Please!! Stop it guys. I don't want both of you to get really in pain and I don't want you guys dead. Please!! Both of you are the smartest and always get on top in school. What happen to that person,huh?! What happen?! You both really change yourself from fighting over me. I know both of you like me but don't fight with each other just do normal okay like you both used to. If you both kept playing like this,I won't be there for you and I just let you killed yourself"

Your eyes become more teary while shouting at them. They look at you in disbelief. You really hate people dispute. You really really hate it. You cried uncontrolably as you walk towards the end of the rooftop and get prepare. They look at you with their wide eyes. You wipe your tears with your arm.

"What are you doing?!"shouted Seungcheol.

"I'm going to kill myself because you both like me so bad and fighting with each other. So I better go die now for both of you not to fight over me again"

"ANDWAE!! ANDWAE!!"Jisoo shout loudly.

"Annyeong"

You wave at the both of them. You were ready to fall but you felt someone hands pull you back and hug you tightly. Seungcheol and Jisoo gave a peck on your cheeks and you open your eyes in disbelief. You thought you were already in heaven but you still at school. Then they gave you a warm hug each other.

"I don't want you to die also"

"Yeah,please don't! We promise not to fight with each other okay"

"Promise?"you let out your pinky to them as they pinky promise with you."Promise!"

They give you a quick peck on your cheeks once again and hug you again.

_____________________________

Srry for the late update!! Well that was a bit harsh I think...don't forgot to vote and comment. I don't know who I want to choose but as a results,I just pick the both of them im the end haha.

~^-^~