"Don't look away, you gotta see it for this to be fun" I grumbled a few 'fuck you's' and moved closer with my eyes wide open.

Shit, I honestly thought I was about to die.

I quickly shifted from the stone bridge to the just about sturdy motor way sign. This may top the craziest shit I've done. Ever.

"Justin, hurry I don't want to do this alone!" I squealed holding onto the bars for dear life. If I let go I was a dead girl.

Seconds later I felt Justin's warm and strong hand layer over mine as he sat on the sign much more calmer than I did. He didn't even care. Jesus what crazy shit has this boy done in his lifetime?

On the positive side of things, his hand was warming mine up pretty quickly. I didn't understand how he was so warm.

The temperature was beyond freezing for me but he said he " just didn't feel it" so he gave me his jacket which of course draped over me like I'm a five year old in her fathers jacket.

"Now this.. This is a view" Justin said looking down at the cars, I did the same.

I felt nauseous at the sight but kept my grip and held myself together. I plan on surviving this night.

"This is so scary" I mumbled "hurry up and take the freaking picture before my ass falls asleep.."

Justin gasped, only now remembering why we did this dare devil stunt. He opened snapchat and pointed the camera to our legs, shit that looked even more scary than it does in person.

As he took the picture his phone began to ring, he answered it. He actually answered the phone whilst we were sat up here. Really Bieber?

"Hey mom.." He looked at me making a silly scared face, he made me laugh although I was mad at him. Fuck.

"No I'm not busy" I quickly hit his shoulder then grabbed hold of the sign again, Justin groaned at the pain I caused. Good.

"Yeah, I'm good. We're good.. You're gonna meet her.. soon" Justin said eyeing me as he did. I was excited to meet his mother, she seemed an amazing woman.

I smiled, then watched the car lights whilst he spoke to his mum. "Uh.. In two days? That's a little short notice though, right?"

"Alright, okay, fine. Yeah we'll be there can't wait. Bye!" My head snapped towards Justin, he had that innocent pleading face which I would probably want to slap after he told me what he'd done.

"What have you signed us up to?" I sighed, dangling my feet and swinging them. This should be a good story.

"Well.. I messed up" Justin said as if I didn't already guess that was the reason for his amazingly done puppy face.

"Tell me before I hurt you Bieber" I warned him, he nodded knowing it was worthy enough of a hit

"Let's get off here before you find out otherwise we're both falling off this sign and dying" I nodded, agreeing with him. He was wise, this one time.

He got off the sign and then helped me off "now spill"

He smiled awkwardly, holding my arms in his hands "don't kill me, but you're sortameetingmymomintwodayshowgreatisthat?"

I looked at him like he was crazy, well right now he was definitely that.

"I didn't understand any of that, try again"

"Ugh, you're meeting my mom in California in two days.. Isn't that great news?" Justin said looking overjoyed, this was only so I didn't hit him.

"Two days?! Bieber..." I started walking back to the hotel and Justin was hot behind my trail.

He grabbed my arms and stopped me from walking, people were rushing past us but we stood still.

"Princess I'm sorry it's so quick she just really wants to meet you, plus I wanna show you my place now.."

"Show you my crib" Justin said stupidly with that award winning smile, making me laugh although I'm angry. I hate when he does that.

"Don't ever call it "your crib" again and I'll come with you"

Justin spat on his hand then grabbed my hand and shook it "Deal"

"... You did not just do that Bieber.."

-

Word count ; 1128