Chapter Twenty

(WOOOOO 20 CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO EXCITING!!!)

*Major time skip brought to you by Earl Grey Tea*

4 Years Later

My bed shook at I felt little hands grab my arms.

"Mama! Wake up!" A heard a little boy's voice say.

"Come on Mama! You said we'd visit people today!" I heard a little girl say. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful children.

"Who're we seeing today?" I mumbled.

"I don't know. You said it was a surpwise." Cali pouted.

I rubbed her head. Her hair reminded me so much of Ciel.

"We're going to see some old friends of mine." I said and stood up. I cracked my back then got dressed.

When I left the bathroom I saw that Cali and Jason were already dressed. Alastair.

Cali was wearing a little black dress, and Jason was wearing a little blue suit.

"Alastair!? Stay here and watch the house! I'm taking Cali and Jason to see you know who!" I shouted.

"Be careful!" He shouted back.

I exited the house and held my children's hands.

I still had the way to the manor memorized by heart.

The large house came into view.

"Mama? That's a really big house." Jason said.

Suddenly Cali screamed. I turned to see Pluto. Jason pushed Cali behind her.

"Don't touch my sissy!" Jason shouted.

"Hey. It's okay." I said to them. "That's just Pluto." I said.

"O-okay." Cali stuttered. She then held her arms up, wanting me to carry her. I picked her up and placed her on my hip, then held Jason's hand.

"Can I take off my gloves?" Jason asked.

"Sorry sweetie. Not until we're inside." I said. He nodded and we kept walking. Cali, Jason, and I had to wear gloves to hide our markings. Couldn't let the world see those.

"Jason please knock on the door." I said. He nodded and banged his fist on the door. I smiled at him and the door opened.

I saw a familiar raven haired butler. "F/n." He said.

"Hey Sebastian." I said smiling.

"They look like him." Sebastian whispered.

"Is it obvious?" I mumbled.

"I'm sure he wont notice. Plus him and Lady Elizabeth have been having problems...." Sebastian trailed off. He then squatted down to Jason.

"Are you taking care of your sister?" He asked.

"Of course! I'm tough!" He said. I smiled.

"May we come in?" Cali asked.

"She's quite intelligent. Of course you can dear." Sebastian said and opened the door. I set Cali down.

Jason took his gloves off. He hated gloves. Sebastian's eyes lingered on his hand. Cali removed her gloves and Sebastian's eyes went to her hand.

"They have the powers." He mumbled. I nodded.

"F/n!" I heard 3 voices shout, then I was engulfed by hugs.

"We missed you so much!" Finny said.