Chapter Seventeen

Your POV

"My father is Satan." I said. They all looked at me wide eyed. Bardroy leaned over laughing. I whipped my head in his direction.

"I'm not lying." I said.

"She's not lying." Alastair said. "Its been awhile Princess." Alastair said and bowed down on one knee.

"So, you knew?" I asked him.

"I would recognize my Princess anywhere." He said. "I remember when you were just a baby. Your mother had given birth to you and Satan decided it would be best for you to stay in the human world. He wanted me to watch over you." Alastair said. I nodded.

Alastair grabbed my hand and wrapped his around it. He began chanting. When he brought his hand back there was a marking on my hand and my nails were black.

 When he brought his hand back there was a marking on my hand and my nails were black

(Marking above)

"Why are you calling her Princess? How do you know Satan?" Jacob asked.

Alastair looked at me. I nodded.

"I'm a demon." He said. Lizzie froze up in fear. She was terrified.

I mean I would be too if my friend was the spawn of satan and her butler was a demon.

"Alastair." I said. Alastair turned his head to me. "Why did my father wish for you to watch over me?" I asked him.

"We are to be married, Princess." He said bowing. I whipped my head in his direction.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"We're going to be married." He said.

"Alastair. You're like 25!" I shouted.

"Actually 345." He said. My eyes widened.

"Holy shit." I whispered.

"Your birthday is coming up. Your father would like to see you." Alastair said.

I ran my hands through my hair.

"So. When is our wedding?" I asked quietly.

"Whenever your father decides." He said. I nodded and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Ciel. Can I speak with you?" I asked. He nodded and we exited the room.

"You're the spawn of Satan." He said. I nodded. "And you're going to marry Alastair." He said.

"I guess." I said. He shook his head.

"You cant." He whispered.

"I cant just cancel the wedding. That would be very rude." I said mocking him.

"F/n. I love you." He said.

"Then break up with Elizabeth." I said.

"I cant." He whispered.

"Ciel. Do you know how much pain you've put me through." I said. "You made me fall for you, then you go and get ready to marry another girl. You knock me up, yet you're still with the girl. I lose the baby, you don't get with me to console me. Now that I have to get married you get all jealous." I said.

"It hurts to see you with other people." He whispered.

"How do you think I feel?" I asked and walked back into the room.

"Alastair. Since we're getting married, we should act more like a couple." I said smiling. He nodded.

"Should I give you a child?" He asked.

"Um. No." I said. He nodded.

"Lets make you look like a princess." He said. I nodded. Everyone exited the room.

Alastair slightly curled my hair, put me in a black gown, and put a tiara on my head. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I've never looked more beautiful. Then my mind traveled to Ciel. He made me feel beautiful.

"You still love him." Alastair said. I nodded. "Would it make you happier to marry him?" Alastair asked. I nodded and began crying slightly.

"Careful, your majesty. Wouldn't want to ruin your makeup." He said. I stopped crying and wiped my tears away. Alastair touched up my makeup and I thanked him. "Please shift into your form." Alastair said.

I wasn't quite sure how. "It may hurt." He warned. I nodded. He placed his hands on my shoulders and we both closed our eyes. I felt the bones move in my body and I began screaming in pain.

"Calm down." He whispered. The top of my head hurt and so did my lower back. The pain stopped and I looked in the mirror. Horns were on the top of my head. I poked them, sharp. I noticed my canine teeth had grown longer. I saw something behind me and noticed it was a tail. I grabbed it and looked at it.

"Wow." I said.

"You're ready to see your father now." He said. I nodded.

"Lets say goodbye to the others." I said and grabbed his hand. We made our way downstairs.

All eyes were on me. Lizzie was frozen in fear.

"What's wrong Lizzie?" I asked and flashed her a smile. She looked at my teeth.

"N-nothing." She stuttered. My tail swished back and forth.

"I'm going to see my father now." I said. "When I return can I still stay here?" I asked looking at Sebastian.

"Of course." He said. Sebastian had to obey me over his master.

"Goodie. I'll see you all soon." I said and Alastair created a portal. Heat came flowing out of it.

"It looks hot." I whined.

"Well, it is hell." He said and we stepped through. The portal closed behind us.

Time to see my father.

A/n: Thanks for reading! I'll see you next time! Sorry for it being short. I just wanted to get this chapter up. ~Faith xx ♥