Chapter Three

Ciel's POV

I heard (f/n) shouting out in the hallway. I saw her running towards the stairs. I grabbed her arm.

"(f/n), what's wrong?" I asked. She looked at me startled and confused.

"Don't touch me! Who are you!?" She shouted trying to get me to release her.

"It's me. Ciel." I said hoping she would remember.

"I don't know you! Let go of me!" She yanked herself out of my grip and stumbled back. She was about to fall, I saw Alastair come into view. He would save her for sure. "Don't touch me!" She ordered him. She fell back and down the stairs.

"(f/n)!" I shouted reaching out towards her. I watched as she fell unconscious. I ran down the steps and towards her. "(f/n).' I whispered cradling her in my arms. I felt something wet on the back of her head. Blood.

"Sebastian!" I shouted. Sebastian was quick to my side.

"She's bleeding." I said and (f/n) to Sebastian. He took her and ran off, Alastair following. I sighed. I hope she's alright.

Your POV

Where was I? Everything was completely black.... A family materialized in front of me.

A man and a woman. I approached them.

"(F/n)." The woman said pulling me into a hug.

"Hi mama." I said snuggling against her. She pulled away from me and the man stared down at me. "Hi Papa." I said smiling.

"(f/n!)" I heard a boy shout. I felt arms wrap around me and looked up to see a boy hugging me.

"(Brother's name, b/n)" I said hugging him back. He was taller than me. Older. It all hit me. This was my family. I was remembering!!!!

The setting changed. I was in a small house with my family.

"How has the shop been doing?" My father asked my mother.

"Sales have been down." My mother said sadly. I sat on the floor with (b/n) sitting in front of me. He was holding on toy. On the bottom there was a name brand, 'Phantomhive'.

There was a knock at the door. "Please get the door, (f/n)." My father said. I nodded and stood up. My brother followed right behind me. I opened the door to see a woman dressed up all fancy.

"Hi." I said smiling at the woman.

"Is (d/n, Dad's name) (l/n) here?" The woman asked.

"Papa!" I called. My mother, father, and brother came to the door.

"Who are you?" My mother asked.

"You haven't told her (d/n)?" The woman asked.

"(f/n), why don't you go upstairs and get ready for bed?" My father asked.

"Okay." I said. I hopped up and kissed his cheek before skipping off to my room. I dressed in my night gown waiting for my mother and father to come tuck me in. I heard a door shut downstairs. I guess the lady left.

My mother entered the room.

"What's wrong mama?" I asked my mother.

"Your father...." She trailed off. I cocked my head to the side confused. "He left us." She said quietly.

"Papa went on a trip?" I asked sweetly.

"No sweetie, he left us for another family." She said softly.