"You know, your mom was such a nice person, always wanting to help, sorting out issues the easy way, she even went by the name Amber. Her family was dislike through the Supernatural universe but she didn't let that stop her from being kind to her peers and helping others." Daniel told me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me tightly into his side.

I wiggled around and tried pushing him off but to no avail, he was way stronger than me.

"One day, Amber and your unknown father decided to have a child, two weeks later, the doctors informed her that she was pregnant with a baby girl. Oh they were oh so ecstatic, buying many accessories for that baby, but you see good things always come to an end and sadly your father was met in a tragic accident"

My father died? Thinking about that struck a nerve in my heart. I have never met the man and will never get to meet him.

"Amber was devastated, she hardly spoke to anyone, didn't help around as much anymore, she was trapped in her room. Then all of a sudden a new 'Amber' emerged from her room one day. She was no longer the Amber we all knew, she was Queen Vasilisa, ruler of all the witches. She started unnecessary battles with the other supernatural,"

As Daniel spoke, he stood behind me and rested his other arm on my stomach. Feeling uncomfortable with his hand there, I pushed it off and pushed him away from me. He didn't like that as his blue eyes darkened noticeably.

This feels like Vincent all over again.

"She vowed to kill whoever murdered her spouse. She was so overcome with rage she forgot she was pregnant with you until her contractions started. A few hours later, you were born. The queen didn't want you, she wanted power. So tell me, how was a baby going to bring that?"

My own mother didn't want me. It's okay though, I don't want her either.

"I really can't and won't go into detail but long story short, three others were captured and experimented on, in no time the news spread of Visilisa creating four new elements." He stated with a sickening smirk on his face.

"Why are you telling me such a boring story?" I fake yawned just to add on to my point. He glared at me and growled.

"Let's just say, this is all calm before the storm, keep your eyes peeled for Queen Vasilisa won't stop until she gets her hands on – " His sentence was cut short when a high pitched scream came out of nowhere.

One minute Daniel was speaking to me, the next, he was clutching his stomach as Autumn stood on top of him. She was holding onto a vine.

"Take that dirty scum" she yelled, then moved back. Brooklyn appeared and created four thick walls of water, surrounding him completely.

"Don't even think of moving, my water walls is laced with Wolfsbane, thanks to Autumn" I didn't know what wolfsbane is but it sounds pretty dangerous.

"Dawn are you okay?" Autumn made her was over and her eyes roamed my body for any injuries.

"I'm fine, just feel a little violated, is all" she nodded and went to stand beside Brooklyn. I watched in amusement as Daniel tried escaping but a jolt of pain hit him every time he touched the walls.

"You can come out now boys" Brooklyn yelled. Five wolves emerged from behind the trees and quickly changed into their human form. I covered my eyes from their naked bodies and watched Daniel.

Wait, he shifted too, why is he fully clothes?

"Black Magic" Autumn told me. "He's working for a witch, it's obvious they gave him the power to keep his clothes when he shifts" makes sense.

The guys, who I identified as Diego's warriors, got a hold of Daniel once Brooklyn tore her walls down. I watched as they injected him with a silver substance, making his pass out.

One warrior turned to me and bowed. "Were sorry a prisoner escaped Luna, It won't happen again" they all seemed to upset about it. I sent them all a reassuring smiled, telling them it was okay. Their posture relaxed a bit as they left with Daniel.

"And they said they didn't need us" Brooklyn scoffed, flipping her raven black hair. I laughed.

"They're going to need us more than they think, I have an update on Ms. Fire elementals mom" I rolled my eyes as her way of informing us about my mother, then slapped her.

She held her cheek and glared at me. "She planning a world ending war, soon enough she will –"

"Dawn, wherever you are, you are in a shitload of trouble!"

||||||

If I were to ask questions, would you guys answer them???

*❤️Don't forget to Vote and comment, it is always appreciated💙*

Thanks for 1k reads💚

~xAerodynamicMotionx