Chapter 16:Brothers in Pain and Fan Girls

Start from the beginning

"You got a problem."

"Yeah, drop him."

Locking eyes with the blonde Kankuro suppressed the shiver that ran down his back at the familiar look in his deep, blue eyes. He couldn't put his finger on it, where had he seen eyes like that before and why did they scare him so much.

Putting the kid, that for some reason had started shaking when he saw the blonde and ran off with his friend the second his feet touched the ground, Kankuro turned to him and got in his face.

"You going to take his place?"

Naruto just laughed.

"You couldn't hit me, why don't you run along and go fix your makeup?"

"IT'S NOT MAKEUP! IT'S WAR PAINT!"

"Then why does that girl your with have the same eye shadow?"

They could all see the Sand nins face turning red in anger while the girl tried not to laugh.

Temari was stood a few feet behind her brother. She had on a purple battle dress and a pair of black shorts, her hair was tied in four separate pony tails and the top of her fan was just visible over her left shoulder.

Having enough Kankuro reached around and pulled the object off his back and slammed it on the ground.

Temari, seeing what he was about to do ran up to her brother and stood between him and Naruto.

"Your going to use Crow, here, are you mad?"

"Shut up, I'm going to wipe that grin off his fucking face!"

Shaking her head and stepping back Temari turned to look at the blonde, only to see he had gone.

"If you're going to threaten someone, don't stand around saying it."

Eyes wide she turned back to her brother and gasped.

The blonde boy had gotten behind her and Kankuro without them noticing and had a sinister, black and red bladed hand scythe at her brother's neck. His hair was covering his eyes and the grin on his face looked had turned from amused to creepy.

Kankuro had frozen the instant he felt the blade at his throat.

They stayed like that for a moment, no one moving. Then, without warning the blade was gone and the blonde was stood in front of them again, looking at a tree to his right.

"You missed."

Before anyone could ask what he was talking about the air was flooded with killing intent and a small sandstorm appeared next to Kankuro. Both Sand-nin paled at the sight of the red head with the large gored on his back that appeared form out of the sand. He had very pale skin and dark rings around his eyes, along with the kanji for 'love' tattooed on his forehand in red ink.

His eyes were glued to Naruto.

"Dude, you need to get some sleep."

Shrinking away from the boy Kankuro tried to explain.

"G-G-Gaara, it's not what you think. He-"

"Enough, you are an embarrassment, shut up or I will kill you myself."

There was no emotion in his voice when he spoke and his gaze was still locked on Naruto.

"Mother wants your blood."

Without another word the cork in to top of the gored on his back flew off and sand shot out and moved straight to Naruto, only to stop just before it touched him. Gaara's eyes widened in shock and, taking several steps away, grabbed his head in pain, the sand falling to the ground.