twelve

Re-Cap: "Sammie told Dani to tell me to tell you that you guys' are over."

Louis'

Those words broke my heart. I just sat there in my dressing room and cried my eyes out. Soon Paul came to get me.

"I just want to go home." I cried. I needed to leave, to make everything better. Paul looked at me and said,

"I know Lou. We have to go now. There's probably paps outside. More than needed too. Especially since your eyes are red and puffy."

He pulled me into a hug.

Sammie

It's been a week. I was sitting at the abortion clinic right now with Amy and Danielle. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Amy asked me. "Yes. I don't want to hold him back from anything. Especially since they're just starting their careers."

Suddenly I was getting a call from Liam. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, Sammie. What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm at the abortion clinic Lee." I answered with a dull voice.

Liam

"I'm at the abortion clinic Lee." She said with a dull voice. I felt tears in my eyes. My phone was on speaker because the guys' wanted to know how she was doing.

The guys looked at Louis, who looked like he was going to be sick. "Why? Are you really ready t do that?" I asked hoping to change her mind. "I have to Lee.

You don't know how hard it is to know that the one you love doesn't feel the same way. I don't think I could take it anymore.

I'm sorry I'm not the person everyone wants me to be. I love you Lee." With that she hung up. All the boys' faces were expressionless. Louis got up and rushed into the bathroom.

I hung up my phone and just cried.

Sammie

We sat there for about an hour. Then I heard, "Payne?" That's when I really thought about it. Do I want to get rid of my baby?

I stood up and I did something I should've done a long time ago. I just ran out of there. I didn't want to get rid of he or she.

When I got home I started to sing,

Closed off from love

I didn't need the pain

Once or twice was enough

And it was all in vain

Time starts to pass

Before you know it you're frozen

But something happened

For the very first time with you

My heart melts into the ground

Found something true

And everyone's looking round

Thinking I'm going crazy

But I don't care what they say

I'm in love with you

They try to pull me away

But they don't know the truth

My heart's crippled by the vein

That I keep on closing