ten

Sammie

I woke up to a very familiar sound. I was confused to why it was on though. I sighed and sat up and walked towards the bathroom.

I laughed when I seen Louis using my hairdryer. "Louis what are you doing with my hairdryer?" I asked over the loud noise.

He shrugged and turned it off. "I got cold, you weren't in bed." I said. He smiled at me and stood up. He walked towards me across the huge bathroom.

He got nearer me. The smirk on his face was kind of creeping me out. He finally reached me and picked me up and setting me on the counter with my legs wrapped around him.

We were now the same height. Since me legs were wrapped around him, my front was on his front. I moved around a bit because the counter was hurting my ass.

He groaned when I did that. Then realized what I did. "Oops." I smirked. He thought I probably did that on purpose, which I didn't.

"Tease." He mumbled as he kissed me. I did this just to mess with him. I closed my lips tight as he tried to kiss me.

He pulled back and looked at me saying, "So you're gonna be that way?" I nodded smirking. With out warned his grinded his hips on me as he kissed my neck.

I tilted my head back and moaned. He took this time to kiss me as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I finally let him have his way. He kept grinding on me. "Stop it." I said as we kissed. "Stop what?" He asked in between kisses.

"We can't." I said. He put his lips to the right corner of my mouth and then said, "Why?" he kissed the left corner of my lips and added,

"Not?" Then he kissed me full on the lips. "The baby." I said. He moved his hands from the counter to my waist.

"It's safe." He said. I thought about it and said, "Are you sure?" Louis chuckled and said, "I wouldn't do anything that could hurt that baby.

Do you trust me?" He asked as he kissed my neck. I nodded and then he picked me up and led my to the bed where he pulled off his pajama pants, so he was in his boxers, and crawled on top of me.

(not finishing that part you little pervs jk I am)

I smiled as we kissed, I was glad that this time I'll be able to remember it. He stopped kissing me and asked,

"Why are you so smiley?" I laughed and said, "This time we'll be able to remember how much fun we had."

He smiled and started to kiss my neck. I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday and they were bothering me.

Louis grinded his hips to mine making me moan. I felt his hands travel up my back as he lifted my shirt.

I sat up so I could pull it off and then he kissed me again. As we continued kissing I felt his growing bulge.

I smiled and said as Louis kissed my face. "Someone's a little excited." He looked at me and said, "It's hard not to be excited around you."

That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. He began to kiss me again. Pretty soon my skinny jeans were off and the only thing separating us were his boxers

and my panties. He was now kissing my chest, and then he kissed my stomach. I giggled because it tickled.

*A/N: You guys can imagine what happens next cause I'm not going to finish it.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a shower I had put on a pair of jeans shorts and a crop top with my yellow SUPRAS. I walked into the kitchen to find Louis making some kind of food.