eight

Louis

After what Sam just told me I was really excited. I mean I'm going to be a father. "Lou, what will the fans think?

They'll think I'm a slag, and that you're only keeping me around is because I'm carrying your baby. I won't be able to handle the extra hate.

It'll stress me out and stress isn't good for a baby. I know believe me." She said standing up and panicking. I grabbed her face with my hands and said,

"It'll be fine. I promise." She nodded, tears in her eyes and I held her tight. "When do we tell the boys? Oh god...Liam's going to kill you!"

She said getting panicked again quickly. Shit. I had forgotten about Liam being her brother. "We'll find a way." I said. She nodded and said,

"I'm going to tell him right now so he won't be surprised. I'll be right back." standing up she left the room.

Liam

I was in the kitchen making a shopping list when I heard, "Liam, can I talk to you?" Sam asked. I turned around to see her.

She was nervous. I smiled and said, "Sure." She sat down at the bar across from me. "Do you promise not to kill anyone after I tell you this?"

She asked. "I p-promise." I stuttered beginning to wonder what she had to tell me. "I'm pregnant." She said.

I felt my eyes widen. "And Louis' the father." She added quietly. I struggled to keep it together. "Liam? Please say something?"

She begged. I looked at her and said, "Are you positive?" She nodded and said,

"Niall bought me tests while we were at the mall. I took three. All of them were positive." She said looking at her hands.

I could tell she was hoping for me not to blow up. I know I won't because it'll cause stress and stress in pregnant women can cause miscarriages and I don't want her to loose another child, especially this early in the pregnancy.

"Who all knows besides Niall and you?" I asked. "Louis." She said. "I'm just going to go talk to him. I promise I won't yell at him."

I said. She nodded without saying anything. I walked up to Louis' room where he was singing softly to himself.

I sighed and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. He opened his eyes and looked at me. Before I said anything he said,

"Please don't yell at me. I'm sorry it happened but I'm not sorry she's carrying a baby, she deserves a baby. Granted, not like this but-" I looked at him and said,

"Why would I yell at you? I mean sure I want to punch you for getting my sister pregnant but I want to hug you because this'll make her happy.

I care a lot about my sister. I've always thought I could protect her from boys. I guess I couldn't though. I mean she's only 19 and has had one miscarriage and she has another baby on the way."

I said as I sat down on his bed. He sighed and said, "I really am sorry Liam. I wouldn't change anything though."

He said to me. "I know. I'm glad it was you though. Instead of some random dude she met in a bar." He chuckled and said,

"Thanks?" Then Sammie walked into the room. She was carrying some clothes and she said, "Louis can I borrow your black suspenders?"

He nodded and got and went to his drawer full of suspenders. He walked over and handed them to her.