nine

Louis

As soon as Sam let me in I said, "Sammie, we need to talk." Her face seemed to pale and her breath caught for a moment. She put her arms across her chest and said,

"About what?" I sighed and moved closer to her. I heard her breath hitch again when I did so. I grabbed her face in my hands and I kissed her.

Our lips moved in sync. This lasted for about 30 seconds before she pulled away. "I'm sorry." I said. She just looked at me and said,

"Sorry for what?" I looked into her green eyes and said, "I know you like Niall and all but do you maybe, want to go on a weekend getaway with me?

Tomorrow?" I asked. Her face changed emotions. I couldn't tell which emotions though. She looked up at me and said,

"Of course, I would like to. I just need to know why you want me to go. Is it because you want me? Or is it because you're trying to be nice to the girl that's carrying your child?"

She asked me. She looked me in the eye. I said, "It's because I want to be with you. Even if you weren't carrying my child I'd still want you to go."

I said stepping close to her once again. She smiled at me. I smiled back at her. "I was just getting ready to lie down."

She said gesturing to her in a huge t-shirt she was wearing. I nodded and kissed her cheek. "I'll let you sleep." I said backing away a bit. She grabbed my hand and said, "You can stay...I-if you'd like." She smiled hesitantly.

"Okay." I said. She went over on one side of the bed and I got on the other. When I was lying down, she snuggled into my chest.

I wrapped my arms protectively around her and fell into a deep sleep.

Sammie

I woke up to people talking. "Should we wake them up?" someone asked. "No. I'm so posting this on twitter."

someone else said. I snuggled more into someone's chest. "Guys' shut up. You're going to wake them up.

Come on we have to pack her bags." A different voice said. Then I heard my dresser drawers open and someone asked,

"Should I pack this?" that voice was Harry. "Harry! Are you crazy? She won't need that she's pregnant.

Not going on a honeymoon." I heard my brother say. I opened my eyes. I seen Harry holding my white and blue stripe lace bra and panties set.

Harry looked over at me but I shook my head a bit and winked then closed my eyes again. "Liam what would you do if she was listening to our conversation right now?"

Harry asked. I could hear the smirk in his voice. Liam laughed a bit and said, "I don't think she is because she's heavy sleeper.

Then only way to actually wake her up is to say, watch this..." Liam trailed off I heard him walking towards me.

I heard him lean down and whisper in my ear, "Silly String Sam." There's a really long story behind that.

I did what Liam thought I'd do and I shot out of bed scarring the stripes out of Louis who fell off the bed and my forehead collided with Liam's.

He let out a huge curse word and then asked me if I was okay. "Yeah. I'm fine. Why are you guys' in here?"

I asked trying not to smirk when I looked at Harry. "Nothing." Harry said pushing my drawer shut. Now Louis decided to speak.