the life changer 2. (the end.... ?)

I kissed Greg much more deeper and we stopped, "I will take you back." I said and he smiled. Greg hugged me tighter and I didn't want to let go...

Meanwhile, Jesse watched as Greg and Gabriella held each other, he frowned small and he felt something.. jealously? How and why does he feel this way.. Gabriella is his friend. More then a friend she is practically like a little sister to him. The two cried together when Greg and Beca hurt them, the two held each other in need, the shared ways and formed a dance, he helped her adjust to the ways of A cappella and she helped him adjust to see the good of a person. He shouldn't feel this way.. at all... but he does.

Minutes go by and they start announcing the winners.

"In third place, Green Envy!" People cheered and cheered on. "In second place..."

The Treblemakers crossed their fingers and waited.

"the Barden Bellas!" The Trebles widen their eyes and they hoped...

"and in First place, the International Competition of Collegiate A Capella's 2013 winners our... Barden's Treblemakers!"

The Treblemakers stood up and cheered. They almost ran to receive their reward, John and Gail handed them the trophy and the guys raised it up high.

*That Night. Jean Georges Restaurant 10:07 p.m.*

John Smith and Gail Abernathy-McKadden took their seats at the reserved table for the Treblemakers and them. After the Treblemakers had been annouced as winners, Gail and John invited them out to eat, the Trebles agree but they had went home to change out of their clothes and rest up for a little bit, luckily for them the 5 Star Restaraunt they were invited to was in service until 4 in the morning.

Gabriella sat in between Jesse and Greg and she sipped on her sprite, the outfit she had on was very beautiful and it fit her perfect, (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92527227) and Greg being now back with his girlfriend decided to match with her (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92527752) the two stood out as the other guys weared different range of colors, Black, green, orange, and even yellow (Benji being the yellow guy) . Jesse watched as Gabriella and Greg exchanged eskimo kisses, he grinded his teeth together.

"Attention Treblemakers.." John said as he clinked his glass with a fork, the Trebles hushed and they turned their attention.

"The Treblemakers have currently won eight ICCA's competitions, no group in ICCA History has done that, and no Co-ED group has even won an ICCA trophy before either. Our sister associate the LICCA, the London International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella have tooken notice in your accomplishments and they are prepared to offer all of you a scholarship to the University of West London, where you will major in a music degree at the London College of Music and minor in a degree in which the University will offer. You will also compete in the EICCA (Europe) competition against European Collegiate A Capella groups." Gail said that long paragraph.

We were.... starstrucked.

"You all have to finish the rest of your semester at Barden and you have the rest of your time to think about it, our offices will be sending your families details and everything. This is a perfect opprutunity to study abroad, for free!" John added. Greg raised his hand and Gail said, "Yes?"

"Next year is suppose to be my last year." Greg said, I raised my eyebrows.

"For all of the seniors, which includes.." Gail retrieved a piece of paper from her purse and cleared her throat, "Greg Gorenc, Brian Silver, Michael Anaya, Michael Viruet, Bumper Allen, and Donald Karsh all you would do is finish the year and you would be completed with college. Jesse Swanson, David Rio, Benjamin Applebaum you would continue your years there, as for Gabriella Mitchell, you would be the last of the Treblemakers to finish." Gail finished... I would be alone.

"Now that this is done with, let's eat shall we? Waiter.." John said. I sipped on my sprite and sushi was placed on my placemat. I didn't want to eat...

*1:42 AM.*

I layed down in bed as Greg wrapped his arms around me, he kissed me on my neck and I turned to face Greg.

"Babe.. what ever happened to that dude Kevin?" I said.

"Why all of sudden you ask that now?" Greg said. I shrugged, "Curiousity won't kill me."

"Well he ended up going to another college in Atlanta.." He said. I nodded and Greg kissed me on my lips and said, "We have the rest of the semester to think about it.. Let's just enjoy our last night in N.Y. before we go back to Barden." He said.

... I hoped things woud turn out okay.

To Be Continued !!! 

Leave me comments! I like them <3 OOOH Jesse likes Gab? What will happen? What will the Trebles decide? What about Beca? Will she talk to Gab ever??