Cappuccino

"Two grande cappuccinos and two blueberry muffins."

The Starbucks waitress handed us our cups and she put and I sipped on the coffee. Gregg smiled and he bit into the muffin.

"So how long have you been a Treblemaker?" I asked Greg.

"Since I was a freshman. Bumper, the lead treblemaker before Jesse, had recruited me." Greg said.

"That's really cool. How's your singing?" I said.

" Imagine me and you, I do. I think about you day and night, it's only right. To think about the girl you love and hold her tight. So happy together.."

I smiled. "Happy together," by the Turtles is my favorite song of all time. He rubbed his thumb over my knuckles and I blushed.

"Your voice is very beautiful." I said.

"Thank you. Can you sing?" I nodded, ',No'.

"Awe well I mean everybody is created in their own way." He said.

"Sports. I was in Varsity Softball all through Middle and High School." I said.

"I like sporty girls." He flirted on.

"I like guys when they have matching hair like mine." I flirted back.

"So tell me more about yourself? " I said.

"Well I'm 21. I lived in L.A. but I had to move here cause I got accepted in Barden University. I'm a Music Major. I like to party and drink a lot. My celebrity crush is Miley Cyrus. I don't care what anybody says about her, she's a boss in Hannah Montana." I giggled.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I'm 18. I love sports. I live here originally. I'm a Sports and Veterinary Major. My celebrity crush is Justin Bieber. So when yall where singing Boyfriend, I was like At Last." I said and he giggled a little.

"Oh here." He said. He licked his thumb and wiped off a crumb from my muffin.

"Ummm... can we count this as a date?" He asked.

"For sure. " I smiled.

"Great. Ummm.. well I'm really into Horror movies and Halloween, the 70's version is on tommorow night at 8pm on HBO. You want to swing by my dorm and we could watch it?" He asked.

"Ill do that Greg. I would love to stay and chat more but I kind of have to go with Beca somewhere." I said.

"Did I at least earn the number?" He asked. I giggled and pulled out my phone and went to the dialpad and gave it to him. He input his number and I input my number in his phone. Once we exchanged numbers he paid for the coffee and we left the Starbucks.

We started walking back to Campus talking about more of each other. He was very nice and sweet. Greg walked me all the way to my dorm where I shared with Beca.

"Crap my phone died. Can I use yours to call Jesse for him to pick me up cause I really don't feel like walking." Greg said.

"Lazy. Okay Greg, umm I don't have Jesse's number but Beca has it. Here hold on." I said. I grabbed my key from my pocket and I opened the door.

"Oh My God!" I shrieked.

Jesse was on top of Beca and he was shirtless and panting. The two quickly pulled the covers onto each other.

"Damn Jesse you have a even tanned ass." Greg said.

"Beca if you're gonna make love with you're boyfriend please have decency to do it at his Frat house and not our dorm where your sister could walk in." I said.

"Chill Gabriella. Look can you stay the night at Amy's or Lilly's?" Beca said.

"Those are your friends Beca." I whined.

"Maybe she could stay at the Trebles house." Jesse suggested.

"What?" I said in shock.

"It doesn't seem so bad." Beca added.

"Me and Beca haven't had a night to ourselves in awhile. How about you stay with Greg and the guys tonight and come back in the morning for classes." Jesse said. I rolled my eyes but Jesse was right and him and Beca had not spent that much time together in awhile. So I caved.

"Well Okay fine." I said.

I then got my clothes and packed it quickly because I did not want to stay in a room with two naked people.

"Okay I'm leaving." I said.

Beca and Jesse waved and I closed the door.

"If you want you could stay in my room." Greg added.

"Only one date and you already get to sleep with me." I said. We laughed together and made our way to the Treblemakers House.

I'm starting to like Barden