pre..

"You know you could talk to me right Gab?

"Yes."

"Well I figured you should do it now because, well... I don't like it when you are just in here, like.. a basket case watching 70's & 80's horror movies and only coming out for school, food and bathroom. Why is this?"

"And a whole week triggers you to come up and talk to me?" 

"I have tried everyday!"

 I rose up from my bed and my dad sat down, I paused Halloween and I crossed my arms, like a little kid. Ever since I had left the house I went back to my parents, which was only a few minutes away from school. I had been going to class and not really talking to Greg, Jesse, Donald, or Bumper, no one really, except for Benji, who was my lab partner in Advanced Physics.

"I quit the Treblemakers." I automatically said.

"I could tell.." I then looked up and said, "What do you mean?" My dad rolled his eyes and he got up and left my room. A few minutes later he came back with my red Treblemaker jacket and a note attached to it. He gave me the jacket and unpinned the note..

"Why don't you think about it? The Treblemakers x "

I took a really deep breath and I held my jacket. "I really ... liked... well I really enjoyed being with the Trebles dad." I said.

"and you thought quitting was the answer?" My dad asked.

"Seriously? Are you saying this to me?" I said.

"Oh come on Gab', Beca.. well I need to have a talk with her, but if you and Greg had a fall out, the other Trebles should not be punished for it. Look, your mom and I didn't work, and I tried so hard to make it right between us, with a one year old on our hands and then becoming pregnant with you, It got really hard for us." He said. 

I bit my lip and said, "What do I do?" 

"Well... what do you think you should do?"

I smiled, and once my dad left, I started to dress, (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91521248)

*Meanwhile 34 Minutes into Trebles Practice*

"Trebles! Gather around!"

The Trebles sluggishly walked towards the center and Bumper examined all of them. They were depressed!

"Are you guys fucking serious?! We lose a Treble and now all of you are depressed?!" Bumper yelled.

"It's Greg's fault!" Unicycle yelled. Greg looked up and yelled back, "How?!" 

"You seriously want to ask that? You practically broke her heart, and insulted her, in front of people who she thought she could trust!" Jesse pitched in.

"And top it off you go and fuck Stacie and don't tell us or her!" Benji yelled.

"Do you realise how hard it is?" Greg asked.

"If you don't have any power to wait for her, or any power at all to hold yourself back from sex, then you don't deserve her!" Jesse yelled at Greg. Greg then seethed and said, "Take that back!" and Jesse replied with a simple, "No."

Greg then jumped on to Jesse and the two started fighting. The Trebles tried to realese the two until suddenly a loud, but powerful woman voice screamed, "STOP IT!"

Gabriella ran to the two and she seperated them, Jesse accquired a busted lip and a few marks under the eye and Greg had a red cheek.

"What the hell happen here?!" I yelled. The two boys, yes they are boys, looked at each other,

"Bumper got mad because we were sad that you were not a Treble no more and I said it was Greg's fault and Greg was like how and Jesse was like you seriously want to ask that? You practically broke her heart, and insulted her, in front of people who she thought she could trust and Benji buts in about the sex with Stacie and Jesse was like if he didn't have no power to hold sex then he did not deserve you and Greg and Jesse started fighting." Unicycle said. I pinched the bridge of my nose and I sighed.

"Guys let's go into the living room and I'll patch up the wounds and then we could all discuss this.." I said.

*Living room about 10 minutes later.*

I grabbed some concealer and a brush and put it around Greg's red cheek, "Ow!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes, "You act like your dying!" I replied.

"Can we please just talk about this?" He automatically asked. I nodded a no.

"Okay, I'm done." I said and handed him a mirror. He nodded and smiled small.

"Okay well.. first things first," I looked at Bumper, "Bumper even though you caused me and Greg to break up in the beginning, you are a nice guy, just that jerk and cockiness gets in the way of it, and I sometimes I want to hit you with a shovel you fucking Cabbage patch kid.." I said and smiled. He then felt his cheeks, "But nevertheless, you did help us advance and taught me how to dance in heels.." I said.

"Jesse, you do need help with dancing, but however your singing practices helped me a lot, Beca does not deserve you.. but I mean if you are willing to work out your differences with her then so be.. because Beca is the Princess and you are the Criminal.." I said. He nodded and mouthed, 'Thanks'.

"The rest of you guys are really funny, cool and chilled. I like that, I did not want to quit at all.. but anger always has a mind of it's own. So.. guys will you take me back?" I smiled cheekishly and the guys laughed.

"For sure!" Jesse yelled. 

"You are the leader now.. me and Don are old timers.." Bumper said. I smiled and I said, "Well.. I have a new set list.." They raised their eyebrows and I pulled something out of my bag and passed the paper to Benji, he smiled and he passed it to Donald, and so on and so forth.