"Chloe? You in there?" Lola knocked on my bedroom door before opening it. Again, I could have been changing. I glanced at her through the mirror on my vanity as I pulled my hair through the loop of the elastic for a third time, finishing my ponytail. I had a pair of jeans on, a simple white sleeveless blouse, and some tan boots.

"Ready to go." She nodded and headed back downstairs while I grabbed my phone off my bed, closing my door on the way out.

Gaby stood up from her place on the couch and followed Lola and I outside to her car. Gaby called shotgun so I sat in the back.

"Where's this place at again?" Gaby asked Lola. One of Lola's friends had invited her to a cafe to watch her in the weekly poetry slam. Lola had already made plans with us and she was about to cancel but come one, this girl probably needed some sort of moral support so I had Lola ask her if we could join to which she happily agreed.

"At the Cape Frape." Lola answered, turning the radio on.

B.o.B's 'So Good' started to fill the car and Gaby groaned moving her hand out to change the station. I leaned forward and slapped her hand away.

"No. This is my jam." Lola smirked and Gaby just shook her head.

"Chloe, please, you sing this in the shower, you hum it when we walk to class, it's the ringtone to your freaking phone, for Christ's sake. Please, I'm begging you."

I shook my head and belted out as the chorus came around. "GIRL, TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL, OH. WHAT'S YOUR FANTASY, OH. I SEE US ON A BEACH DOWN IN MEXICO. YOU CAN PUT YOUR FEET UP, BE MY SEÑORITA, WE AIN'T GOTTA RUSH, JUST TAKE IT SLOW-"

"WE ARE HERE." Lola, slammed on the breaks and my forehead into the back of Gaby's seat. "Wait. No we're not." Gaby snickered as Lola continued to drive and I rubbed my forehead.

"I hate you both." I scowled, leaning my head against the window, it's cold glass soothing my head.

Lola pulled into a parking and I looked out the window at Cape Frape. It was a dark brown brick building with a giant neon cup of coffee sign on it. We got out of the car and I stretched.

"What the-?" Gaby squinted and I followed her gaze back to the neon sign. Now that I was out if the car and the neon lights weren't reflecting against the windows, I noticed their appeared to be a man's legs in front of the coffee cup. With his pants dropped. So it looked as though he was peeing in it. Okay.

I walked to the door of the cafe and held it open for Gaby and Lola to walk through, lightly pushing it against Lola's heels. She glared playfully at me and I rolled my eyes.

The smell of coffee hit me in the face the minute I stepped over the threshold and I waited for a minute to allow my eyes to adjust to the low lighting. The place looked kinda depressing. Everyone was dressed in black-good thing I decided to wear black tights and a long black shirt-, up close to the stage were black bean bag chairs and a little back were tables with uncomfortable looking chairs just incase people got a little saucy, probably.

"Complimentary beret?" A girl with a basket full of the hat things asked. Gaby and Lola politely turned them down. She had a black apron around her waist so she was probably an employ.

Maybe it was the vibe this place was giving off, or maybe it was because I liked the hat, for some reason I took one, pulling my hair out if its ponytail. It cascaded down my shoulders and I placed the beret over it. The girl smiled in approval before walking off to continue offering them.

"Over there." Gaby pointed to four free bean bags and we made our way over, plopping into them. Lola shifted around in hers, looking uncomfortable while Gaby stayed put in hers. I lightly bounced on mine. They were so squishy and cool.