SASUKE LEAVING AND YUI DEAD

Yui pov

Sakura told us that sasuke leave the village last night i rushed to the hokages building "godaime sasuke left the village last night" i said "call shikamaru nara hurry!" i rushed to shikamarus place and knocked on the door.

"hello mr. and mrs. nara i wish to speak to shikamaru nara about an important mission" the nodded and called shikamaru i saw him walking down the stairs lazily.

"shikamaru godaime sama summoned you hurry" i said angrily we arrived at the hokage building and enter the room.

"shikamaru and yui i will be giving you an A rank mission, your mission is to bring sasuke back bring anyone you like" she said calm we glance at each other and nodded

we brought naruto,kiba,choji,neji and we will be captains, as shikamaru was discussing the plan we were prepared to lose every man shikamaru said that ill be with naruto as back up to bring sasuke

we lost neji,choji and kiba it was naruto, shikamaru and me left after a few minutes we lost shikamaru..

we saw sasuke as the battle began
they prepared their jutsus i was so sad if one of them died i need to stop this "CHIDORI" sasuke yelled
"RASENGAN" naruto yelled also
"NO!!!! STOP!!" I begged them as i ran in front of them.

the chidori went straight towards the heart and the rasengan straight to the ribs blood came out of my mouth.

Naruto pov

no no NO!! I killed her i killed her why of all people why does it have to be her ahh!! "yui chan why did you do that?" i said between sobs
"gomene but i had to do that i didnt want my loved ones die in front of me again and dont give up on being the hokage someday otouto" she said as i cried.

Sasuke pov

i was so angry at myself that i killed the person close to me "yui i am so..so...so..sorry but please dont stray on the path of darkness and despair, revenge is not gonna help your loved ones" i said as tears formed my eyes "its okay sasuke i chose this path i didnt want you or naruto to die cause you are my brothers" she poked my head like itachi and smiled while dying...

Kakashi pov

godaime called me that shikamaru and the rest except for yui and naruto were found.

lady hokage told me to bring two medical ninjas to find naruto as i was jumping i saw naruto all worn out and with a sad face "naruto wheres yui?" he didnt respond.

"naruto where is yui?" this time more stern and serious "kakashi sensei she...she....died" he said i shook my head and told the medical ninjas to bring him back but he protested so i knocked him out and hand to the medical ninjas and search for yui.

as i was looking for her i immedietly saw her laying down in a pool of blood i picked her up and pressed my two fingers in her neck,
there was no pulse i was crying so i returned back with her body..

as we reached the gates i saw natsume, asuma and kurenai
"OH MY GLOB KAKASHI WHAT HAPPEN TO HER?!!" asuma yelled
"shes dead asuma shes dead" i said as tears dropped from my eyes.

we all went to her funeral as naruto,sakura,natsume and ino cried at their friend i noticed that natsume loves yui i was happy for yui that someone loves him but sad as she passed away i was mourning at my dead daughter...

naruto would always blame his self for the death of yui everytime and natsume was sad that he did not say his feelings for her....

as the funeral ended i never leaved the place i stayed there and place my hand on the tombstone and walked away... however i did not notice yuis spirit "bye dad sorry i had to go away soon i love you"

everyone was getting stronger especially sakura and naruto is still with jiraiya, yuis friends would still visit yuis grave especially sai,yamato and ibiki. it was July 6 yuis birthday she was turning 16 i decided to go to her grave and give her flowers i also notice natsume giving her flowers day and night.... i was still crying at home why did you have to go so soon yui my beloved daughter

~~~~flashback~~~~~

i was at the roof because yui had a nightmare about her mom again i saw her looking up at the moon.

"yui are you okay?" i said as i hugged her "yep im fine" she said between yawns "you should sleep now" i said softly "dad i love you i never wanna lose you ill protect all the time dad..." her voice was low i guess she is already asleep i picked her up and move her to her room

i will always protect you yui no matter what i wont let you get hurt or die because all my loved ones are dead especially your mom i was smiled sadly as i kissed her forehead and muttered good night.
~~~~~flashback end~~~~~

i was stupid how could i let her die i promised her that i would protect her.

Natsume pov

i was at the K.I.A stone looking at her name and left shortly and i saw a girl about 16 years old but i did not see her face and shrug it off..

3rd person

who is this mysterious girl?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WAS CRYING WHEN I WROTE THIS WAHAHAHAAA
PIC OF YUI LEAVING