SPECIAL CHAPTER DREAMS

~~Dream no.1~~~
we were delivering the sacred scrolls to the west fire temple with tsubaki, and yuko my best friends or you could say childhood friends while jumping tree to tree we were ambushed by hidden mist ninja

"hand over the scroll hidden leaves brats or die" the leader said extending his hand towards us.

i saw about 70 mist ninja surrounding us we got into our battle stance and fought the mist ninjas i deafeated about 36 and yuko 23 and tsubaki 13.

i fought the leader and i didnt notice that a ninja with a sword was about to stab me at the back then i saw blood as i turn it was tsubaki i quickly catch his body before it hit the ground and teleported to yuko.

"dont interfere, yuko use your medical ninjutsu and keep him alive" i ordered in a angry tone

as i faced the remainding mist ninja i opened my eyes reavealing the sharingan and killed them all...

"oi..yu cough...yui...dont be cough..sad....cough i wa...want cough...you cough...to...be happy cough..always...watch out cough for your... self....yuko....protect...her okay jane" tsubaki died smiling i looked at him and hugged him my sharingan is already mangyeko my eyes held sadness as i bring his body to konoha and buried his body there...

~~~~dream no. 1 end~~~~~~

~~~~dream no.2~~~~~~

me and yuko had a mission we were sent out to eliminate the rouge ninjas when we ambushed ther base yukos eyes widened as he saw his cousin "hello cuz nice to see you again i wish that fate will not allow us to face each other" yukos cousin said with a smirk.

"yuko ill fight him while you finish the others" i ordered "no i will face by myself i ha-" i cut him off "you wont be enable to kill him if your emotions are in the way thats why i have to fight him" i snapped but he follow my order.

blow after blow we were pushing it to the limit i used my summonings to capture him and i used the lightning flash to end his life as i was about to kill him i saw yuko infront of me together with the enemy i was crying when i hit his heart (imagine that rin is yuko and kakashi is yui sorry hehe *peace sign*)

i immedietly retrieve my hand from his body and lay him down with his head on my lap "OI! yui teme dont cry a ninja must never show his/her emotions stop it please this is my fate, my fate for me to die... sorry that i had to die early but dont forget we are best friends.....no...childhood friends we love you sis" and with that he died and i had another mangyeko sharingan.....

~~~end of dream no.2~~~~~